Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

I just had a flashback to last night! 🤣angie was asleep and there was a woman in the chat saying not to worry angie is just sleeping….. and then someone else was saying angie is in another room and the first woman was raging about it so I joined in! She was so stressed for no reason 🤣🤣🤣
The cult are such delicate weird people 🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Meh, it’s become rinse and repeat with these tik tokers. CC are bad trolls, but when it comes to light we don’t lie, they all of a sudden need our help to prove someone in their circle is a snake 🥱
I said that in the live, they hate us but when we bring them something that involves them,then they believe it
@Miss Baguette 🥖 what did you pierce? I might pierce something else tomorrow 💅💃

Feb 29, 2024
Stuck my head in flanges

As usual a group of ladies (plus creep) fawning over Angie whilst she totally ignores them and stares at her phone.

I've never really noticed that Hayley but oh my word does she take tiktok seriously. 😭

I have never seen rimming like it... It's embarrassing they don't see how little Angie cares.
The even more embarrassing bit is she used to be like militant anti angie! She would say some awful things, but as soon as Alex made up with Angie she crawled up her arse it’s actually really embarrassing! I’ll see if I can dig out some vintage screen recordings 🤣

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
no she was reds bad brows or something. she's used her plain jane boring persona to get away with being sneaky b backstabbing rotund b. and she stressed out medusa
unGIFable

and she's a b for fumbling fing over red
Not just her she stressed out I speak from experience as well