Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Just saw this on fyp and it made me really sad. She shouldn’t be feeling like this. I hope he hasn’t said negative stuff to her. She’s just had a baby ffs

I don't have any sympathy for either of them money grabbing disgusting fs baby or not there are children without a mum thanks to that pair

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So the Sammie, who think's it's acceptable to write about @Miss Baguette 🥖 's `Hammered flaps` has a business page on FB , it also has reviews switched on. I think people would LOVE to find out what kind of company they're purchasing from.

stoney 😈

May 27, 2024
suck ya mum
Bet he’s still a virgin
From my experience of working behind the bar in a strip club…. Yes!
You get incels like alfie in there all the time, flashing cash thinking he’s gonna have a pretty woman moment and run off into the sunset with a stripper.
When In reality he’s a sad, fat and lonely weirdo with a face full of sweat and pants full of cum, and they are only talking to him because he’s spent nearly £1000 on dances! 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
So the Sammie, who think's it's acceptable to write about @Miss Baguette 🥖 's `Hammered flaps` has a business page on FB , it also has reviews switched on. I think people would LOVE to find out what kind of company they're purchasing from.

Thank you my love.
They’ll all be hearing about what a bully she is!
Sucks to be youuuuu Sammie you cavern fannied w.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Thank you my love.
They’ll all be hearing about what a bully she is!
Sucks to be youuuuu Sammie you cavern fannied w.

I mean , remember all that stuff with Sugar Bliss and Angie thinking it's acceptable to stoop low and go after somebodies business if they're using it in their tiktok ? She `did` have 100% recommended reviews, I say did.