Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Morning you gorgeous humans long time no see yes I’ve missed you guys so much but I’ve had to take time out from being a t lol only due to family issues and going back to work 😘😘

Right I want to start by saying Ellie if you’re reading this you are a no good s t what you have done to my good friend & Lou .

I know exactly what you have done to a very good friend of mine who’s back I’ll have to the end , you tried to humiliate her twist s the lies you tried to spin on her the money you taken off of her (like you do to everyone you can manipulate) my friend is not only one you taken money off like aunt sally remember the tv and money you had off her yeah remember that because of you’re begging yes I know it all the platforms you try and take off others whist you’re doing that you spin a web fing lies . One lie you told could have got my friend nicked and you’re doing the same to who’s lying trying to take her platform off of her because she doing good on TT you want to be like others .
Making up lies saying Lou called people names spoken about them etc etc .
This is what she does guys goes around the app trying to take platforms off others she does what she can to get them .
Oh and another thing Ellie show me the fing proof of myself slagging you off YOU cant t because it never happened there again trying make lies up because you sussed who I'm good friends with so you was worried I’d say something wasn’t you so in future keep my name out your trap . I don’t bounce around the app like you telling absolute bollox I stay in one place sweet cheeks .

Nov 10, 2023
Morning you gorgeous humans long time no see yes I’ve missed you guys so much but I’ve had to take time out from being a t lol only due to family issues and going back to work 😘😘

Right I want to start by saying Ellie if you’re reading this you are a no good s t what you have done to my good friend & Lou .

I know exactly what you have done to a very good friend of mine who’s back I’ll have to the end , you tried to humiliate her twist s the lies you tried to spin on her the money you taken off of her (like you do to everyone you can manipulate) my friend is not only one you taken money off like aunt sally remember the tv and money you had off her yeah remember that because of you’re begging yes I know it all the platforms you try and take off others whist you’re doing that you spin a web fing lies . One lie you told could have got my friend nicked and you’re doing the same to who’s lying trying to take her platform off of her because she doing good on TT you want to be like others .

Making up lies saying Lou called people names spoken about them etc etc .
This is what she does guys goes around the app trying to take platforms off others she does what she can to get them .
Oh and another thing Ellie show me the fing proof of myself slagging you off YOU cant t because it never happened there again trying make lies up because you sussed who I'm good friends with so you was worried I’d say something wasn’t you so in future keep my name out your trap . I don’t bounce around the app like you telling absolute bollox I stay in one place sweet cheeks .

Well said crayons 👏👏👏
Also don’t be a stranger in here, I bloody miss your wit🥰

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
Well said crayons 👏👏👏
Also don’t be a stranger in here, I bloody miss your wit🥰
I’m just sick and fing tied listening to my friend so upset over this bollox that tramp as course months on from when it first happened it taken her while to get over this because it was proper head do when I see what she was doing to Lou thought nah this s t needs to be stopped people need to know what she really like ❤️

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
As s is being spoke on my name all around the app I’ll come here and say this once and once only.

I spoke no lies. I dropped everything because I had to leave refuge. I have asked the person to stop speaking on my name on live and they haven’t. I could post a timeline of events etc but I won’t feed into how he wants to try and play mr innocent.

I have done work whilst being in refuge and this is typical narc behaviour. It’s just took him a while to come up with his story.

Feb 27, 2024
As s is being spoke on my name all around the app I’ll come here and say this once and once only.

I spoke no lies. I dropped everything because I had to leave refuge. I have asked the person to stop speaking on my name on live and they haven’t. I could post a timeline of events etc but I won’t feed into how he wants to try and play mr innocent.

I have done work whilst being in refuge and this is typical narc behaviour. It’s just took him a while to come up with his story.

Huh? Who are you?

Nov 10, 2023

I’m confused tbh. But are you okay and in a safe space now?

JizzJazJeff

Jun 18, 2024
nottingham
I’m confused tbh. But are you okay and in a safe space now?
Oh yes, sorry I am. Just mentally not doing well.

I’m jaz. The one Alex keeps banging on about and as a result I’ve got messages left and right because he knows I won’t go to the app and do the same like Angie etc do. I’ve asked him to stop discussing me and I got ‘you should be locked up. You’re a psycho’ etc.

I just want it all to stop. I know he likes to cause drama and speak on things for days because otherwise he’s just a green screen with no personality but this is affecting me and all because he knows I won’t go back and fourth with him. I sit
Silent.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Good Morning Ugh GIF by Demic

Nov 10, 2023
Awoken to so many successful reports and restricted accounts it’s glorious. But there are many saying Angie’s live was discontinued when it very clearly wasn’t. TikTok, you little liar.
Oooh this reminded me to check and I’ve had about 20 come back with violations and multiple restricted accounts 🎉

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I apologised to you because I was in the wrong! I was named in here (which apparently i never am mentioned) stating that I was in someone's live upset. (my name had been doxxed in the chat several times), and I lost it at you and was wrong for doing so, so of course I am going to apologise!
Apparently that is now not good enough, so that's fine.
Lots of people are named in here and on tiktok they don't go off on one, they way you reacted was completely out of control. If someone said in here you were upset in a box were they lying? Have you cried quite a bit on the app before? You are more than entitled to be upset on tiktok but you cannot then play victim when it's pointed out. I could understand if they were calling you vile names..but no one did did they?
It was a comment that by now would have been forgotten long ago but you've kept it going and going its boring. Stop now.

Nov 10, 2023
Oh yes, sorry I am. Just mentally not doing well.

I’m jaz. The one Alex keeps banging on about and as a result I’ve got messages left and right because he knows I won’t go to the app and do the same like Angie etc do. I’ve asked him to stop discussing me and I got ‘you should be locked up. You’re a psycho’ etc.

I just want it all to stop. I know he likes to cause drama and speak on things for days because otherwise he’s just a green screen with no personality but this is affecting me and all because he knows I won’t go back and fourth with him. I sit
Silent.

do him. He’s a narcissistic prick who preys on vulnerable women. He craves attention and the limelight be it negative or positive.

Honestly jaz I would ignore him. Don’t give him any of your energy because that’s what he wants. He thrives off people playing into hands. His karma is coming. It always does with people like him.