Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Hey guys,
I’ve not commented for a while. Ellie’s problem is she can’t get popular, she tries to do things and they never succeed. Says she’s all about positivity but gets involved in all the drama. I’ve been watching Mabel, Mazza, Chloe etc, before Ellie left Miss Red’s inner circle and she was never in them lives.
Now she seems to be turning on Lou who is meant to be her “head mod”. She’s very sneaky

Medusa

It’s me I was the friend like you believed everything felt bad for her etc etc taken in by her, then she said some dangerous se about me to Lyrical which she said in reds box, that is the reason I doxed myself, not to say I was upset and mad so I ignored her from then and came of here, as she told me she msg people in her etc and thought who would believe me I am a nobody, but also I have been turning my life around from the op etc and working on my health
We are victims of her lies, but one thing is the truth is out not all of it but people are aware and hopefully she won’t be able to do this again to anyone
We have all been told the same script
Hope you are ok 💞
Awh, wing's I didn't know it was you. I'm so sorry, and I hope you're ok. I would like to believe I'm right in saying this.. none of us in here would have believed her lies so I hope you never feel like you can’t speak up or anyone is going to judge you.

She's a snide bastard, how dare she come for you.

Leave it with me honey, because I'm not afraid to expose her for what she is, sending you huge hugs. 😘🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
This seems to be a repeated pattern of hers, she's told me some weird s and blamed a lot of people for things they've probably never been involved in, Miss j, Lyrical, Birdy apples, Olly, to name a few.

The reason I didn't mention anything about these people is because I caught her being all friendly with Birdy apples after she had said the worst about her, which showed me she wasnt to be trusted.

If i was to post on here the things she's said about these people, i know the s would hit the fan but i know thats probably what she was aiming for, because drama = viewers and viewers = gifts.

Personally i think the woman can be dangerous, shes definitely bitter and resents anyone else does well on the app - she must be boiling inside knowing Miss j had canned a ton of money off viewers.

I hope your friend is ok after being on the receiving end of her hatred and lies. You take care of yourself Crayons there's always a warm brew on the go and a seat at our table for you. 🤎🤎
This is what I was going to msg you about I’ve sat watched this dirty s t wreck people lives no more it has to stop Lou doing a live at 8pm today 🤎🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Crayon 🖍️ box
It’s me I was the friend like you believed everything felt bad for her etc etc taken in by her, then she said some dangerous se about me to Lyrical which she said in reds box, that is the reason I doxed myself, not to say I was upset and mad so I ignored her from then and came of here, as she told me she msg people in her etc and thought who would believe me I am a nobody, but also I have been turning my life around from the op etc and working on my health
We are victims of her lies, but one thing is the truth is out not all of it but people are aware and hopefully she won’t be able to do this again to anyone
We have all been told the same script
Hope you are ok 💞
Love you I’ll always have you’re back I’ve seen first hand what that s t has done to you not once did I ever doubt you that’s why I’ve stuck by you and always will 🩷🩷

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm not reading all those pages or any paragraphs, but I'm finally negative 🕺🏻

Party Fun GIF by Solar Impulse

Medusa

This is what I was going to msg you about I’ve sat watched this dirty s t wreck people lives no more it has to stop Lou doing a live at 8pm today 🤎🤎
I'll tune in but it won't be until around 830 pm.
I'll gladly take a charge and post her tiktok messages in here for everyone to see.😭
Episode 1 Police GIF by BBC

@Leopard Print Punk Be warned, because the s is about to hit the fan and karma is about to knock on your door.

Last edited: