Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Unrelated content....
Spay and neuter your pets. It drives me bonkers seeing animals having litter after litter, and people saying "it's kind to let them have one litter", no it fing isn't.

So kind to add to the hundreds of thousands of animals in rescue centers with no loving home.

But those cute tiny kittens right they’re so cute and tiny.
Then they get old. And become one of the above.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
So kind to add to the hundreds of thousands of animals in rescue centers with no loving home.

But those cute tiny kittens right they’re so cute and tiny.
Then they get old. And become one of the above.
People drive me insane. My cat was a rescue, he was ditched at the rescue because his previous owners were having a baby... And everyone was cooing over kittens, he ignored me that's how I knew he was the one.

Feb 29, 2024
I’m mostly back just to say Mazza should shut the s up because she talks like she could knock a unit out, but really she couldn’t even knock a wank out! do off mazza
I was just watching and logged on here just to say Mazza is a prick 🤣
Hope you are all good! Glad to see you Judas and a few others back on here commenting ❤️
I’m so confused with what’s even going on 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Unrelated content....
Spay and neuter your pets. It drives me bonkers seeing animals having litter after litter, and people saying "it's kind to let them have one litter", no it fing isn't.
This!! I got 1 of mine done during Covid and it cost almost double the price but I made sure it was done. It not only protects against pregnancy it also protects against certain diseases and cancers.

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I was just watching and logged on here just to say Mazza is a prick 🤣
Hope you are all good! Glad to see you Judas and a few others back on here commenting ❤️
I’m so confused with what’s even going on 🤣
She really is. I wouldn’t even really dislike her if she spoke faster or less like some angry head teacher in a rough school. I may not be back long, busy bee currently, plus I’ve lost sensation in half of my left hand if you’d all like to send sympathy and attention my way 😍 but basically, who’s lying sounds like it may be her who’s lying as she’s got loads of dodgy fs as mates. Ellie’s also a dodgy t. Basically, people who use TikTok are dodgy fs

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Omg only watched emmerdale an corrie 10 pages 😳
You Got This Harry Potter GIF by Sky

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
So Mazz with the bat emoji in her name is fiestys ex. fing hell how many times does she change her name and accounts. She like silly sally. She's a fing prick and ill never understand why they are all letting her back in with them.