Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Are they really excusing this because of the community....? The law is the fing law for a reason
Ugh Frustrated GIF by Equipe de France de Football

Feb 29, 2024
She really is. I wouldn’t even really dislike her if she spoke faster or less like some angry head teacher in a rough school. I may not be back long, busy bee currently, plus I’ve lost sensation in half of my left hand if you’d all like to send sympathy and attention my way 😍 but basically, who’s lying sounds like it may be her who’s lying as she’s got loads of dodgy fs as mates. Ellie’s also a dodgy t. Basically, people who use TikTok are dodgy fs
She sounds like the cast of Balamory if they were on heroin! So jarring 🤣
And that’s not good have you rang the hospital? I’d expect this type of injury from brigham tbh 🤣 hope your hand feels better soon!
It’s always the dodgey fs who shout the loudest! 🤣 i never liked Ellie since we found out she was in here and she didn’t spill any tea about the EDL clique!
Boring b!

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
My heads battered man from this load of s. I don't know what the end goal for this is? 🤣🤷‍♂️
I’m gonna be honest, all I got from it is this Ellie has been doing the absolute most for the longest of time. We’ve heard money, drugs and knives been thrown into the mix.
However……………… all it took for it to all come out was for Snel to be called an alcoholic and for her to have an Angie style meltdown and charge harder than tam the rhino
Blown Away Wow GIF by Aminé