Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I totally agree with you on that.i have people in a large dog group,I run saying “oh I’m letting her have 1 litter as they say it’s better for them” or “ oh I want her to experience being a Mum” I try and educate them,tell them there’s actually no need for a dog to have a litter as they’re not like humans who might have maternal instincts. Also explain how fing hard it is raising a litter,that’s if they do it properly. Cats in particular are bad as they come into season so many times a year,it’s a shame. If you have an outside cat you need to neuter or spay otherwise they’re going to be confused pregnant or getting other cats pregnant 😭
Exactly, I have adopted many cats over the years, several came to me pregnant and unwanted. I got them done ASAP, one of mine that I'd had as a kitten went missing the day of her op, found her 2 weeks later and pregnant..got her done as soon as she'd had them. There's so many strays/unwanted that need adoption. My daughters next door neighbour let's hers breed and breed, it's so irritating!

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Just caught DG on his live this morning, complaining about Tiktok becoming FYP news, saying it has destroyed the app. Was he not benefiting from FYP news when Beg was ''running'' things and he was celebrated and revered as anything but a racist BEG? I guess that's the only occasion when FYP news is tolerable.

Are You Sure Presidential Debate GIF by Election 2016

He's so salty. 💀

I hate when creators think they can dictate what's worthy content and what's not - it's not their decision it's the audiences.

If people wanna watch FYP news they will, you can't dictate people's enjoyment. 🤷

I think since the weeklies changed to dailys alot of the begs have fallen off - there's no prestige in winning a daily competition so gifters aren't pushing - I reckon that's the real reason he's really pissed off. He can't attract new viewers or gifters cus everyone's watching drama.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Just caught DG on his live this morning, complaining about Tiktok becoming FYP news, saying it has destroyed the app. Was he not benefiting from FYP news when Beg was ''running'' things and he was celebrated and revered as anything but a racist BEG? I guess that's the only occasion when FYP news is tolerable.

Are You Sure Presidential Debate GIF by Election 2016
He's just raging because his begging isn't what it used to be.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
exposure pages and the debate lives make the app better. dg is just salty because him and other boring bastards have been pushed off. anyone who gets entertained sitting in back-to-back battles watching someone shout ‘two more roses team!!!’ must be really simple minded 🤣
I can't get over he's mocking beggars but his best mate is the biggest on the app

Feb 29, 2024
Omg, @Demi Jay 🖤🏽 I’ll trade you my dead hand for your infected leg. Judas deserves a present.

Dye your hair pink, £5 live colours, get that £200, take the fiver for the hair dye and we can all have a cheap party in Grimsby. May need to get tesco meal deals, but we will have a fab time
Tell demi I’ll slip her some co-codamol that’s been in my cupboard for god knows how long!🤣
I’m off now to get some pink hair dye then I’ll make party arrangements! Do you think luper will be available to sing our theme tune? 🤣