Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
When Angie and Pearl make a racist comment and are called out, those offended are "playing the race card" and mocked, but Pearl can say everyone is "against the gypsies" (aka play the 'race card') when it's pointed out that 17/18 year olds talking to a 15 year old is dodgy as do.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Mar 2, 2024
Yet again a demented pensioner thinks using my name gives them some win against me 😭

Listen nana. Don’t think for one second I don’t know everything about you. You’re extremely lucky I don’t do doxxing

One more time, I’m Kel, Cutstain or ZFT. Now what?! Ya dirty old bint go have a wank over Trump

Attachments

• IMG_9441.jpeg
    IMG_9441.jpeg
    144.3 KB · Views: 35

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
When Angie and Pearl make a racist comment and are called out, those offended are "playing the race card" and mocked, but Pearl can say everyone is "against the gypsies" (aka play the 'race card') when it's pointed out that 17/18 year olds talking to a 15 year old is dodgy as do.

Im Confused Drag Race GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race's Drag Race
That shell is the worst for that, you call her an idiot and your suddenly racist against travellers because she can’t read 🙄 it’s pathetic

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Yet again a demented pensioner thinks using my name gives them some win against me 😭

Listen nana. Don’t think for one second I don’t know everything about you. You’re extremely lucky I don’t do doxxing

One more time, I’m Kel, Cutstain or ZFT. Now what?! Ya dirty old bint go have a wank over Trump
Demented pensioner 😂😂😂 howling

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Shell no one discussed sexual? The point is a 17 year old talking to a 15 year old is grooming! It does not have to be sexual?!??? Grooming is an adult forming a relationship with a child to emotionally take advantage and exploit them! The fact it is being excused is a big fing factor! Why would a 17 year old need to speaking to a 15 year old its fing weird man!!! Its someone in SCHOOL!! Someone who cant even make their own medical decisions. The fact this s happens everyday and people like angie etc favouritise it...