Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I always think that most people will see Angie and her room for what it is eventually. Especially when you see a small amount of morals underneath it all. A lot of people have sat in there, in boxes, me included, and sometimes it just takes for you to see it yourself that it’s a bullshit echo chamber full of the worst of society. I don’t think anyone should be dragged when they’ve not actually said or joined in with appalling behaviours
I agree and I’ve never seen that from AJ tbf. I just didn’t like what Mary was doing just then

Mar 2, 2024
@The Narrative

Checking In I Love You GIF by Seize the Awkward

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
This is not the first time Angie has discussed the topic of grooming and all. She has a history of defending the male, demonising the female. She has stated before that she doesn't believe girls of 15+ can be groomed, that they know their own minds, etc. It doesn't matter what people say to her, what point of view or experience they share, she will always defend the male. The only time you ever see Angie go against a male is when it works to her advantage.

I'm not watching for a few hours now (or I'm going to try not to, anyhow).

My final opinion on it is if a 17 year old is chatting to a 15 year old they've just met, then it can be a very iffy situation. Best to keep communication public and very casual. If a 17 year old is chatting to a 15 year old but they've essentially grown up together, or known each other since pre-puberty, then I feel that that changes things to an extent. However nothing intimate should be condoned until both are of age. 🤷🏻‍♂️
she's gotta know that the majority of her audience is female. she's dominating by hurting. She has absolutely no social currency other than through her phone, and even that isn't based on likable qualities or talent. it's a scummy shock jock tactic scrapping the barrel because that's all she has to offer. Lies and feels giddy when she feels she's won against someone by beating them down. And she's scared, she locks herself away and drinks for a reason and I'd wager at the core it's cause she can't face what her life has become and has no one to blame but herself, and no capacity or will to change.
*i can't keep up im going to wait for @ELM cliff notes

Jun 13, 2024
That London
Ffs these grooming enabling stupid fs pissing me off in angies. Alfie was 18 not 17 (even though 17 is still wrong) he lies saying he's 22 & puts 23 in his TT bio & his fb bcos he's 23 in 3 months time. (No normal explanation to do that, unless your lying about your age) Also pretty sure his TT bio says 2000 & he will be 24 in August.

The young girl went in angies box a few month ago & said she's now 20 was 15 then so 5 years ago makes alfie 18.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
This live is turning into chaos! AJ is no worse than anyone else that’s sat with Angie. I’m not a fan of the shouting, name calling, it negates the point people are trying to make, and it’s the way many behave in Angies lives. We all have to do better, if we want to see better on the App x
This 👏🏼 we don’t need to behave like they do in Angie’s room. That just shows that what Angie says about us being bullies is correct to other people. We aren’t fing children and don’t need to act like that.

Medusa

I don't condone anyone mentioning people's kids on here but I'm genuinely concerned for the children of that lady in Angies box, i seriously cant believe she allows her children to interact with grown men.

Many children don't come forward and speak about the abuse they've been through until years later, if you allow grown men in there 30s to message your 15 year old child then you're not fit enough to have those kids in your care.

I'm off because I can't listen to this tripe.