Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I was worried Mad Hatter had stupidly got her around her own. Mad Hatter is a fing idiot for doing this, again.
Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
My daughter suffers bad with her back for years she went for a MRI couple of weeks ago, shes been prescribed tablets that just make her feel out of it but won't take them coz of the kids,how about medicinal cannabis or CBD, do you no what's causing the pain

Yeah I was in a bad accident a few years ago, I've struggled on and off , I take tramadol at the moment but sometimes it just does nothing. Consultant referred me to pain clinic and I've been waiting a long time for it. I have an appointment on the 27th, I did try lowering my dose a few months ago because I think I can just `cope with it` but sometimes I don't like admitting defeat but have to pull my pants up and realise it's never going to be perfect again x

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Yeah I was in a bad accident a few years ago, I've struggled on and off , I take tramadol at the moment but sometimes it just does nothing. Consultant referred me to pain clinic and I've been waiting a long time for it. I have an appointment on the 27th, I did try lowering my dose a few months ago because I think I can just `cope with it` but sometimes I don't like admitting defeat but have to pull my pants up and realise it's never going to be perfect again x
same as my daughter, she was in a crash when she was 15, I have seen her sobbing with the pain, personally I would take anything for pain, but that's me, maybe ask for a different painkiller U no she was offered a new one out she's wary tho because of the kids 😞

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
How old is fAss? Why is she acting like a spoilt teenager? How much has she had to drink? When did she start drinking? Why the hell is MadHatter enabling her to act like this when she knows what she's all ready lost?

It's this type of s that reminds me why I don't get drunk with others anymore. I don't care if it's seen as a red flag, at least I have more control over my night and don't have to babysit people like this. fing hell.