Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

They don’t match, do they?

Why’s she showing them as a background where they can’t even be viewed?

Also why is she even showing them if she has said he won’t be back on her platform, obviously for a reason, so is she showing these photos to incriminate him or defend him?
The don't match what so ever and because she's a dumb b who doesn't even know how too work tiktok

Feb 29, 2024
Yeah it’s very weird that she has gone out of her way to seek the screenshots from Alfie, as the purple messages on screen are Alfie’s side and different than the ones Carly shown so she is going to be defending him by saying he didn’t say anything sexual or whatever.

But bear in mind he could have deleted messages.

Also bear in mind, sexual or not, a MAN having conversations with a CHILD even if there are no apparent sexual themes within the messages is weird and can be perceived as grooming. Why would an adult want to befriend a child?
I remember years ago a couple had their grandkids stay over (they lived abroad) they had been blackberry picking and kocked on my door and wanted me to help them make a blackberry pie (as grandparents where out) obviously I said no! It's just common sense you don't do things like that