Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Can you got to A&E rather than wait that long that's a lot of blood to loose and not get help 😔
I’ve had gynae issues since early 2000s after some trauma and I’m admittedly very bad at seeking medical attention when needed (used to it/medical gaslighting). I’ll keep an eye on things and if I have another day/night like yesterday, I will go to hospital 🩵

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That was a promise that'll be hard to deliver. They can't just whip doctors and extra appointments out of nowhere. It was wishful thinking at best.

Ask them to call you if there's a cancellation before then.
I know you’re right but dear Lord, they can’t do worse than the Tories 😭 I didn’t think of that, good idea and will do luv 🩵

I’ve had gynae issues since early 2000s after some trauma and I’m admittedly very bad at seeking medical attention when needed (used to it/medical gaslighting). I’ll keep an eye on things and if I have another day/night like yesterday, I will go to hospital 🩵
Please promise us you will 🫂 I'm so sorry your going through all this it must be dreadful. I totally understand sometimes the NHS just really aren't helpful at all and it can leave you feeling much worse mentally.