Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

she definitely still thinks net curtains, magnolia paint and shire horse ornaments are the height of luxury
In her case ripped bed sheets 🤣 I can understand Sheila liking those things she's of an older generation but Angie she looks like she steals from clothes charity bags and charity shops

ToothlessHag

Nov 20, 2023
Hag Town
I’ve had gynae issues since early 2000s after some trauma and I’m admittedly very bad at seeking medical attention when needed (used to it/medical gaslighting). I’ll keep an eye on things and if I have another day/night like yesterday, I will go to hospital 🩵
Again, @Admin another example of when the smiley heart emoji doesn’t convey the reaction required…

Wishing you well Mrs D xx

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Again, @Admin another example of when the smiley heart emoji doesn’t convey the reaction required…

Wishing you well Mrs D xx
Admin have said before they can't add anymore reactions they'd need to remove some. I think we were lucky to get the sick emojis when we asked 😂

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Please promise us you will 🫂 I'm so sorry your going through all this it must be dreadful. I totally understand sometimes the NHS just really aren't helpful at all and it can leave you feeling much worse mentally.
I will, I promise 🫂🩵 thank you 🥹 I know those of you who also have chronic health issues can understand, you almost submit to them and get used to just being really sick and tired of the lack of help from the medical system 💔

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I don't really know the backstory with fact freak because I'm personally not a fan and don't watch him. However this isn't shocking behaviour from Angie. She shows us everyday who she is. Stop being shocked by her 😭
i'll be really shocked when she does a running leap out that window. shock me ang!