Elsewhere
I can't keep up with all these background characters that keep popping up
full time job GIF by The Hills

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I think Lynz still hates Pearl…
Of course she does
From watching lynz and conversations I’ve had as my real self here’s what I think

Lynz is using Angie for a platform. She needed the money to go to cali to get married so her, Angie and Alex arranged that battle knowing that Angie was gonna split with lynz cos she thinks she is her true friend.
Lynz put a video out of a call with her “husband”, (he calls himself her husband in the video)and the context makes me believe that he thinks she is this big Tiktoker.
Lynz knows there is going to be a lot of attention on her when he gets out and they start going live together, something she wouldn’t have if she wasn’t a leach to Angie.

View attachment v0f044gc0000co8106vog65s37fig12g.mp4

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Of course she does
From watching lynz and conversations I’ve had as my real self here’s what I think

Lynz is using Angie for a platform. She needed the money to go to cali to get married so her, Angie and Alex arranged that battle knowing that Angie was gonna split with lynz cos she thinks she is her true friend.
Lynz put a video out of a call with her “husband”, (he calls himself her husband in the video)and the context makes me believe that he thinks she is this big Tiktoker.
Lynz knows there is going to be a lot of attention on her when he gets out and they start going live together, something she wouldn’t have if she wasn’t a leach to Angie.

View attachment v0f044gc0000co8106vog65s37fig12g.mp4
When's he due out?