Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Is Lana really that dumb or is it an act? Because she is seriously thick.
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF
I think it’s an act

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
That's so so sad, when I went over to Ireland 20 so years ago it was really high in young men and teens. One of my half brothers took his own life (only met him twice) and another half brother was in a car crash and he didn't make it. Was so sad, for my half siblings and mother. Even through I have no relationship with them I do think of them often
Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
LMAO I don’t sit and report Angie.

But if we are talking stalking, I have recordings sent to me of YOU ANGIE saying you record all of my lives. Who’s the stalker? I mean, I have to say that when I rarely go live, everyone is free to record because it’s on a public platform.

Can you give someone a recording of your voice and your account they go in Angie's box claim it's a big reveal then turn camera on and it's a man with a beard called Clint 😂😂

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
as you're on a roll and want to go there, let me go here; if I report your posts to the police for potential antisemitism (which is a hate crime), I'll also be directing them to your other posts that reveal more than you realise.

As I see it, our response to racism and unacceptable behaviour we see on tiktok should be consistent with our actions on this platform.
Shade Creeping GIF by DeRay Davis

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Do you think like respectable travellers just hate Pearl? Anytime there's a noncy subject she just says it's their culture and brands them all weirdos 😭
I can tell you now travellers would not claim pearl , they are very private people and her spouting the s she does about their culture everyday and her own family secrets it would not suprise me if she gets shunned out by her family and the community, they are very strong on privacy and especially family matters being discussed with non gypsy/travelling community

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
as you're on a roll and want to go there, let me go here; if I report your posts to the police for potential antisemitism (which is a hate crime), I'll also be directing them to your other posts that reveal more than you realise.

As I see it, our response to racism and unacceptable behaviour we see on tiktok should be consistent with our actions on this platform.
there is no 'our' actions here. it's either ism or it's not, why are you threatening to report if you're unsure?

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com

We’re really good friends, so I feel I can ask this of you 🙏🏼 Kidding aside, trying to ease tensions here ❤️‍🩹

Could this be an opportunity to educate instead of berate (this is the term I use for me when broaching racial talks, not trying to insult or offend you)? Perhaps talk about what Zionism means to you and your definition, as someone in the community 🩵

I understand your passion, I respect it. I do however find responding with anger tends to make others afraid to ask questions and learn.

I’m hoping you don’t bite my head off because I genuinely mean well but have at it, if you must 😩