Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Hi everyone. Sorry i left the live in such a way the other day. I'm not a person that lets things get to me very easily. I'm a hard face b and the s in my life has certainly contributed to that. I'm disappointed in my self tbh but the stuff being discussed really pushed me over. I had a good cry and slept the rest of the day.

Since then my Mam has been admitted to hospital after a heart attack so I'm still feeling fragile. However I need and distraction and ranting in here usually makes me feel better plus the way you all make me howl laughing.

Thankyou to those that have reached out to me. Much appreciated. I hope your all doing ok ❤🤎

Feb 29, 2024
Hi everyone. Sorry i left the live in such a way the other day. I'm not a person that lets things get to me very easily. I'm a hard face b and the s in my life has certainly contributed to that. I'm disappointed in my self tbh but the stuff being discussed really pushed me over. I had a good cry and slept the rest of the day.

Since then my Mam has been admitted to hospital after a heart attack so I'm still feeling fragile. However I need and distraction and ranting in here usually makes me feel better plus the way you all make me howl laughing.

Thankyou to those that have reached out to me. Much appreciated. I hope your all doing ok ❤🤎
Sorry to hear this, don't know what's happened but sending you a big hug ❤️💙

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

Sending well wishes to your mum and big hugs to you 🤍