Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
Tam's Crimes
•Called a Muslim woman a T
•Repeatedly said the G word (pertaining to the racist doll)
•Planned to k-nap her own niece (put a video up on her own TT stating that)
•Accepted money in the form of a bribe from a ped
•Harrassment
•Was ableist

Other morally wrong
things Tam has
done

•Manipulation (of others)
•Coercion (of others)
•Gaslighting (of others)
•Being bigoted (towards others)

I'm sure there's more
Said my kids aren’t Muslim because people have seen them and they defo aren’t part of that community 😳

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
So I'm guessing this Community Fest is just another way of fleecing money ? I've seen accounts live over the last few days that have not been live so much for a long time but all of a sudden feel they have a `community`
Yes, Zac was talking to Miss Baguette this morning and had the cheek to ask all of the people in Miss Baguettes to go over to his live and complete the tasks for community fest,which most of them did. He’s staying on much more and will continue to do so until the end of the competition. Sadly all these creators start off with good intentions it seems the sadly they get greedy and will do anything for more and more gifts . It’s pretty disappointing

Last edited:
Feb 29, 2024
So angie you have pushed your cult to gift ya and now ya don't want to carry on lmaooo your a piss take
She would defo carry on and make it a “we can, we shall and we will” or whatever they said in the risings but she can’t get into top 20. And she’s only on 600 viewers lol. Very clearly ang, your viewers are there for car crash TV and not because they support you🙌

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
She was implying because they’re white skinned they’re not, but why is she even asking people about other peoples kids?

I don't touch religion, I've literally just told somebody else I don't get involved because I have a habit of putting my foot in my mouth without bad intentions (I sometimes choose the wrong words) but even I know there are white Muslims. I find it weird as do they think they have to attack your children to get to you , people are just desperate

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Yes, Zac was talking to Miss Baguette this morning and had the cheek to ask all of the people in Miss Baguettes to go over to his live and complete the tasks for commutes. He’s staying on much more and will continue to do so until the end of the competition. Sadly all these creators start off with good intentions it seems the sadly they get greedy and will do anything for more and more gifts . It’s pretty disappointing

Sad that they only have `Communities` when they want to fleece people from their money

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Ok am only joking 🙃 cba with all hell breaking loose, I am scatty off my zopliclone now 😵‍💫
Tired Baby GIF