Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
OK so I've went in exposed and they are questioning a lass in the box for being with Angie and Pearl once.

Now can we all remember the people they sit with that still speak to Tam, Mazz and Alex? And there are a few in the comments calling her out.

I don't know what this lass has done wrong and she could be a wrongun but its the hypocrisy that fing stinks for me.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
pepper bell has me on ignore someone tell her I said I thin

She was implying because they’re white skinned they’re not, but why is she even asking people about other peoples kids?
Angie is obsessed with kids, not just yours. It’s really unnerving tbh. Obviously she has a major hard on for you though and has decided to drag your innocent kids into it unfortunately 😟

Last edited:
Nov 10, 2023
OK so I've went in exposed and they are questioning a lass in the box for being with Angie and Pearl once.

Now can we all remember the people they sit with that still speak to Tam, Mazz and Alex? And there are a few in the comments calling her out.

I don't know what this lass has done wrong and she could be a wrongun but its the hypocrisy that fing stinks for me.
Becka. I remember her vaguely. She lied about being a decoy, a social worker and a police officer. Shes a s stirrer as well if I remember correctly.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Angie is a wanker but it was the rhino that did that. 🦏
Well she speaks on other peoples kids on the regular, threatens people with social services or calls social services etc, even though there was a time not so long ago that she didn’t even have custody of her own kids coz her ex didn’t let her see them. Just shows what a nasty t she is as she must know how that feels. She is vile. Hope karma gets her soon. 🦏