Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

No I didn’t hear that. I went off to make some tea and toast. Insomnia is kicking my arse tonight. What did he say?
He said something about pedalo being a boat made a huge what he thought was funny joke she left the box and they continued too talk about her, then he called zianna a prostitute

👑Lisa🖤

Apr 14, 2024
Newcastle
I didn’t realised you had uploaded. He’s really a grade A t isn’t he. He knows exactly what Angie did to Mabel.
fs are useful this fing "stonewall got no facts or proof" prick isn't 😡 I don't think mocking someone's childhood trauma and the comment about Mabel's brain tumour bursting as a back and forth Bellend Brigham!! You know exactly what happened!!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Judas where is your TikTok account

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Morning all. Insomnia is kicking my arse. I’ve had about 2 hours sleep 😩. Was listening to mushroom boy and the great unwashed talk s at like 4 this morning.

Almost ordered myself a green smoothie but went for a coffee frappe instead.
i've done that before, fallen asleep listening to tiktokers droning on and then scaring myself awake because someone's having a scrap in the box or it's ended and i'm in some weird live that's blasting music. sometimes i get lucky and wake up to some blonde frizzy haired woman doing tarot but that's not the norm