Your mum
Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Judas where is your TikTok account
She can’t remember her log in. Said she would sort it today x

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Morning everyone (except the fs),

I’ve been out for breakfast and 5 min after we arrived we got to see a calf being born, then my grandson made friends with a cow 😂 he had a lovely time giving her ear rubs. Living in a semi rural area brings all sorts of surprises 😂😂
I’m waiting on mine arriving. Grandson that is, I don’t have a cow 😂 I think my cats have sensed the presence of children today because they are hiding already. I’m counting down to midday tomorrow when they all get picked up
Throw Out GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m waiting on mine arriving. Grandson that is, I don’t have a cow 😂 I think my cats have sensed the presence of children today because they are hiding already. I’m counting down to midday tomorrow when they all get picked up
Mines been here since 6.30 yesterday morning. He’ll go home tonight, then I get him again lunchtime tomorrow till Sunday morning. I don’t normally have him this long but 🤷‍♀️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Mines been here since 6.30 yesterday morning. He’ll go home tonight, then I get him again lunchtime tomorrow till Sunday morning. I don’t normally have him this long but 🤷‍♀️
I don’t mind just having him but iv got 6 kids in total to babysit. My mam was sneaky as do and made plans tonight so she can’t have any of the kids. Their excuse was I’m not out until Saturday night so I can look after my nieces and nephews for the night

Feb 29, 2024
Mines arriving this afternoon. Going to a craft fair tomorrow and there will be fire engine and police car there 😭😭 can't wait to see is little face 🤗