Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oh dear Alex didn't you claim to be mabels friend seems you've become a yes person even whilst she says mabels family are peados and about her brain tumour. You 2 deserve to rot in hell.
View attachment 1000070856.mp4
It pisses me off that he thinks he has some moral high ground and can sit in judgement of others whilst supporting and encouraging Angie's martyrdom, when he knows and was in the thick of it last year. He and many, if not all, of the people he used to be friends with have been labelled a paedophile and/or paedophile supporter by that woman for no reason other than they had an argument or disagreed with her. He knows exactly, first hand, why people go back at Angie the way they do and he was one of the worst for it. He didn't start the "Angie Saville" name, but he definitely cemented it and encouraged others to call her it. They've both got "unclean hands" in this, so they can both do off. Don't cry because you can't handle the s-storm you created.

Mar 2, 2024
You will all be pleased that I don't drive ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

season 2 helmet GIF by American Gods

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Judas where is your TikTok account
I went on early hours of this morning and it wouldn't let me it had logged me out, then I couldn't remember the email. Then it looked like it was banned, and this morning it's let me log back in. I dunno ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Feb 29, 2024
It pisses me off that he thinks he has some moral high ground and can sit in judgement of others whilst supporting and encouraging Angie's martyrdom, when he knows and was in the thick of it last year. He and many, if not all, of the people he used to be friends with have been labelled a paedophile and/or paedophile supporter by that woman for no reason other than they had an argument or disagreed with her. He knows exactly, first hand, why people go back at Angie the way they do and he was one of the worst for it. He didn't start the "Angie Saville" name, but he definitely cemented it and encouraged others to call her it. They've both got "unclean hands" in this, so they can both do off. Don't cry because you can't handle the s-storm you created.

I was trying to ask him about it last night but he was only responding to very few of my comments, he basically said though that because she backed him when people were labelling him one (even though sheโ€™s done it herself multiple times) that he sees the person beneath or something. But my point was, if you were rightfully angry then why is everyone else bullying her and not rightfully angry? She still displays the same behaviour so he should allow people to feel as angry as he once was and not label them as bullies when his was โ€œback and forth between the both of themโ€. Not one person has attacked Angie without being attacked by her first. You canโ€™t expose someone for being a horrible person and have a problem with others trying to do so.