Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
To be fair I had a day where I felt unwell before i tested, but definitely try just so you know. Try before the cough kicks in too. It was an awful strain of it I had 😭
Omg I've already been coughing, it's a hideous dry cough that doesn't stop once it starts, thought I was going to bring up a lung earlier 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I was trying to ask him about it last night but he was only responding to very few of my comments, he basically said though that because she backed him when people were labelling him one (even though she’s done it herself multiple times) that he sees the person beneath or something. But my point was, if you were rightfully angry then why is everyone else bullying her and not rightfully angry? She still displays the same behaviour so he should allow people to feel as angry as he once was and not label them as bullies when his was “back and forth between the both of them”. Not one person has attacked Angie without being attacked by her first. You can’t expose someone for being a horrible person and have a problem with others trying to do so.
I think I saw him attempting to understand your comment (one of them, anyhow). He had to re-read it about 50 times to comprehend. 🤣

He's a massive hypocrite who is desperately clinging onto Angie because he knows he's fed it up with literally everyone else. He has to be seen to be aggressively defending Angie, else she'd chuck him back in the gutter (where he belongs). All he does is mourn the "clout" that he lost, hence why we hear "I was loved on this app - I could do no wrong". However, mushroom, that got to your head, didn't it? I'll let others decide which 'head' I'm referring to. 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Pineapple is jealous of me 💅🏻
Animated GIF

we get it, everyone's jealous of alicia. marsha marsha marsha

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Omg I've already been coughing, it's a hideous dry cough that doesn't stop once it starts, thought I was going to bring up a lung earlier 😭
Yeah the cough is awful, mines is still bad and my voice is off. My thought was try take a test before your heaving to the point it makes the cough worse.