Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
When you called me "False Teethy" last night. I thought to myself..

That b wants me 😏

Ooh La La Love GIF by Pit Viper
How do I stop @Alicia flirting with you, mon cœur
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Disclaimer: I'm joking, this is a joke

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I adore you, Mrs D ❤️

I am very very locked down. I have extra accounts on every platform I’m on, to check the privacy of my real accounts. I even delete and reload my Facebook cover photo if someone likes it, because it’s the only way to access anyone on my friends list.

I went in angies live on my fake account and admitted I’m Miss baguette. I got muted. I was trying to confess and they muted me, so sucks to be youuuuu.

Also I’ve been sent some very interesting videos.
Morning luv, I am relieved to hear that 🩵 When people start grouping together to find someone, it gets really scary. I’ve never heard the cover photo thing, that’s clever 😮

The irony of my posting that message yesterday and then the rest of the day was a guess the bread game 😭 Time to catch up on you lot and your shenanigans 🤣 I hope those interesting videos are in there 👀

Feb 29, 2024
I was trying to ask him about it last night but he was only responding to very few of my comments, he basically said though that because she backed him when people were labelling him one (even though she’s done it herself multiple times) that he sees the person beneath or something. But my point was, if you were rightfully angry then why is everyone else bullying her and not rightfully angry? She still displays the same behaviour so he should allow people to feel as angry as he once was and not label them as bullies when his was “back and forth between the both of them”. Not one person has attacked Angie without being attacked by her first. You can’t expose someone for being a horrible person and have a problem with others trying to do so.
Never forget 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment trim.D5D0AC31-3BD2-4AFD-ACD7-5B6D076C474B.MOV

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Mines been here since 6.30 yesterday morning. He’ll go home tonight, then I get him again lunchtime tomorrow till Sunday morning. I don’t normally have him this long but 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I had mine yesterday, sleepover tonight, then all day Sunday while mummy works. The one year old is like a tornado!!