Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Hi ✌️

First off thank you for the support most of you give me on here I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea & I get that.

I haven't ran off like they are going to try and run with.

I had 20+ videos reported across two accounts videos raising awareness of SOs & Pedlos active on tiktok.

This is 100% the cult. The only account I have left at the moment you can see who views your profile and boy have the sheep been flying it making it easier to block them.

Most of you know I lose accounts all the time I'm not arsed been out all day with my mate and just got back in just another day for me.

Much Respect CC
Hang on. How do we know you are really Fact Freak? So many fakes try and fool us so appreciate I'm cautious

Scared Dog GIF

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
Miss Tezza making her own thread, trying to be relevant. Do one

She’s an embarrassment. I caught her live yesterday talking to her “friends” about what they can do to raise her at least £200 to take her son away to Blackpool, like box battles etc. How about do what the rest of us do? She expected a platform off the back of Angie. In reality, unless she’s talking on her, no one is interested, just like anyone else who leaves the cult!