Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 27, 2024
She’s an embarrassment. I caught her live yesterday talking to her “friends” about what they can do to raise her at least £200 to take her son away to Blackpool, like box battles etc. How about do what the rest of us do? She expected a platform off the back of Angie. In reality, unless she’s talking on her, no one is interested, just like anyone else who leaves the cult!

She’s dead boring and that voice! Goes right through me

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hi ✌️

First off thank you for the support most of you give me on here I know I'm not going to be everyone's cup of tea & I get that.

I haven't ran off like they are going to try and run with.

I had 20+ videos reported across two accounts videos raising awareness of SOs & Pedlos active on tiktok.

This is 100% the cult. The only account I have left at the moment you can see who views your profile and boy have the sheep been flying it making it easier to block them.

Most of you know I lose accounts all the time I'm not arsed been out all day with my mate and just got back in just another day for me.

Much Respect CC

Do you like Amy Lee? 👀

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
So I can show her fanny? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No now you’ve gone too far, your supposed to be our friend, your not supposed to threaten to traumatise us
Sick Season 4 GIF by Friends

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
That's fantastic though that you've had that thought to do that after all those years, we all know how it can be with mental health and loosing interest in things. You must show us what you make 😍. I'm doing ok thankyou, hope your feeling a little better 🩵

Thanks luv 🥰 watch me not open em and make bugger all 💀 anyone else have a plethora of abandoned hobbies behind them 😭 I will show if I do though and glad you’re ok poppet 🫂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
No it let me log back in with my Google account this morning I just have 2 factor on and I couldn't be bothered getting my iPad or trying to remember what email or password I used. I don't know what actually happened probably a glitch
I’m glad you have your account back but I’m even happier you haven’t bun’d me 🤣
You haven’t have you 🫣😂