Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
Season 4 Vegan GIF by The Office

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
FF was accused of a? I don’t know about that but even if he was it was just that.. an accusation! Your scumbag family member actually committed a, was locked up and like a coward killed himself instead of facing justice. Meanwhile FF is raising awareness on cretins like yourself whilst raising his children. I know who I’d feel safer around and it’s not you and family of degenerate criminals

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Pearl can't talk about hygiene she took a s wiped her arse with a birthday card and took it to her post office and sent it to Angie. Spreading her s particles all over the place the dusty old b
She...quoi? She posted a card with merde smeared on it? A biohazard? This is a crime surely? It has to be, eh?

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
FF was accused of a? I don’t know about that but even if he was it was just that.. an accusation! Your scumbag family member actually committed a, was locked up and like a coward killed himself instead of facing justice. Meanwhile FF is raising awareness on cretins like yourself whilst raising his children. I know who I’d feel safer around and it’s not you and family of degenerate criminals

There's a big difference between making an accusation and being arrested , charged, Remanded and pleading guilty...