Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
do do do wheres the fing table
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
How was baguette supposed to know what Angie had done? She was literally live. Sorry but no. I’m not having people pull an angie and put s on an innocent party
It's been the topic of conversation for probably 2 hours. Even removing what Angie done, people were in the chat clearly worried that something was really wrong. People that genuinely care.

Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
Hello all. I’ve been watching from the outside for a while. I detest delusive however i don’t agree with Miss Bs live tonight. A lot of people think delusive does things like this for attention and because she is drunk. However she has still self harmed and in that state what if she does do something worse because of the state she is in. She’s a clown however nobody can really say what state she is in mentally. Nobody has to agree with me this is just my view.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't want this forum to pull apart through this. I completely understand both sides, i never resided in either live for a long period of time so I understand the concerns for miss baguette especially after Angies behaviours and responses on live, while on the other hand for people who may have only just joined miss baguettes live and missed the context of her comments and being on your live and not knowing the other persons live, you don't realise the severity sometimes. Tell me if I am wrong at all but I can see how it was seen as insensitive, i think timing has a big factor in the whole situation

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hello all. I’ve been watching from the outside for a while. I detest delusive however i don’t agree with Miss Bs live tonight. A lot of people think delusive does things like this for attention and because she is drunk. However she has still self harmed and in that state what if she does do something worse because of the state she is in. She’s a clown however nobody can really say what state she is in mentally. Nobody has to agree with me this is just my view.

That's your view and you're entitled to it.

My view is I've been on this planet long enough to know that people shouldn't be wiping the ass of a middle aged drunk who does this s to trigger other people. She full well knows what she's doing when she picks that bottle up and I won't have anybody tell me that she self harmed because of other people. She pushes people to the limit and gets away with it daily, yet people are meant to feel sorry when she takes it too far? do out of here with that bollocks.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Angie honestly doesn't see how her flashing her injuries multiple times may be the reason for her being banned on multiple accounts?

You cannot run ANYONE off ANY social media. Ever. No matter what they've done, said, shown. I don't ever bother attempting to because it's such wasted energy. I will try and spread awareness, but I won't pretend we're going to get blahblah gone.

BUT, do you remember how outraged was when Angie first heard of Emz SH on live? She was livid, she was disgusted, she wanted Emz off for good. Look at her now. Look at her now.

If your mental health is affected by social media, regardless of who you are, get offline until you feel safe, call your friends, go on forums that help you feel better, turn fing comments off and just vibe to music. No-one is responsible for your mental health, especially when you are refusing to remove yourself from the situation. Do not do s on livestream if you don't like it being commented on. Do not sniff your pissed pants, do not say you fed your dad, do not say you don't wash or brush your teeth and then complain when people repeat it back. Do not play victim in a world of your own creation when you do nothing, absolutely nothing, to redeem yourself. Do not play victim when you openly laugh at other peoples' SH, MH, DV and every other fing trauma related acronym. Stop using other peoples' trauma to defend the fact that you are a t. An absolute t.

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Sorry to sound heartless but I just don’t care about Angie 🤷🏻‍♀️ I care about the many people triggered by her actions tonight and many other nights, she’s had a taste of her own medicine tonight and doesn’t like it

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Angie honestly doesn't see how her flashing her injuries multiple times may be the reason for her being banned on multiple accounts?

You cannot run ANYONE off ANY social media. Ever. No matter what they've done, said, shown. I don't ever bother attempting to because it's such wasted energy. I will try and spread awareness, but I won't pretend we're going to get blahblah gone.

BUT, do you remember how outraged was when Angie first heard of Emz SH on live? She was livid, she was disgusted, she wanted Emz off for good. Look at her now. Look at her now.

If your mental health is affected by social media, regardless of who you are, get offline until you feel safe, call your friends, go on forums that help you feel better, turn fing comments off and just vibe to music. No-one is responsible for your mental health, especially when you are refusing to remove yourself from the situation. Do not do s on livestream if you don't like it being commented on. Do not sniff your pissed pants, do not say you fed your dad, do not say you don't wash or brush your teeth and then complain when people repeat it back. Do not play victim in a world of your own creation when you do nothing, absolutely nothing, to redeem yourself. Do not play victim when you openly laugh at other peoples' SH, MH, DV and every other fing trauma related acronym. Stop using other peoples' trauma to defend the fact that you are a t. An absolute t.
100%. Soon as it occured my girlfriend removed herself from the room to calm herself down. I allowed her to take the time she needed, she eventually came back out and I just gave her a hug and steered off Angies live and we just were chatting and watching some F1 content

Mar 2, 2024
It's been the topic of conversation for probably 2 hours. Even removing what Angie done, people were in the chat clearly worried that something was really wrong. People that genuinely care.

All I knew was angie was baiting as she always does when s don’t go her way. I didn’t know anything else. Can you be sure baguette knew?