Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
how come if that was emz on live right now the police/ambulance would be there for a welfare check. I’m sure angies fans have her address, so concerned in the comments though.
She’s just proving she’s done it for attention. I don’t wanna trigger anybody by talking about SH, tbh i never talk about it but i would have never shown off my arms like that! I wore bloody tube bandages & hoodies until i had my arms tattooed. She’s pissing me off now

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
This t.
computer rage GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
how come if that was emz on live right now the police/ambulance would be there for a welfare check. I’m sure angies fans have her address, so concerned in the comments though.
She’s just proving she’s done it for attention. I don’t wanna trigger anybody by talking about SH, tbh i never talk about it but i would have never shown off my arms like that! I wore bloody tube bandages & hoodies until i had my arms tattooed. She’s pissing me off now
i guess even her die-hard followers no longer give a do. she's played it so many times literally no-one cares. 👏👏👏

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
I will never undermine peoples triggers as I have my own. I can understand why people could be offended tonight and you all have every right to feel that way. I don't think Miss baguette did this intentionally to upset anyone, especially us. We are all human with feelings. Angie has gone for Baguette for a while and maybe her timing was wrong but it was definitely not callous like Angie. I hope your all ok.

The fact that Angie is now sitting there laughing just shows she couldn't give two fs. She's a heartless b with zero empathy for anyone.

That's just my thoughts. Goodnight ❤

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Here’s your attention Shine like a gimp!

Dead bants yet again from you. It’s like you’ve put all your best shots in to one extremely disappointing package just to fail.

Bet you’re used to that 😭

@SourCherries come get your girl
SHINE LIKE A t!!

I ALSO SAID I WOULD HELP CAVE YOUR HEAD IN!!

PT? WHAT THAT STAND FOR PREDATOR t!!

YOUR A LOW BUDGET VERSION IF YOUR PISS STAINED TRAMP LEADER

ALSO SCOTLAND DOESNT CLAIM YOU do OFF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I will never undermine peoples triggers as I have my own. I can understand why people could be offended tonight and you all have every right to feel that way. I don't think Miss baguette did this intentionally to upset anyone, especially us. We are all human with feelings. Angie has gone for Baguette for a while and maybe her timing was wrong but it was definitely not callous like Angie. I hope your all ok.

The fact that Angie is now sitting there laughing just shows she couldn't give two fs. She's a heartless b with zero empathy for anyone.

That's just my thoughts. Goodnight ❤
point pointing GIF by Shalita Grant

I looked at Miss B's live, saw it was mute and pissed off. Checked back a couple times and figured I'd see what the actual reveal was later when it was posted on here. I'm sorry for anyone who was worried, but I find that sometimes we need to remind ourselves WHO we are watching, what their behaviour and manner is online. Miss B is a troll who is toying with these fs, so I figured she was also toying tonight. I also figured that Miss B has many people who care about her who also speak directly to her, so if there was an issue she would all ready be inundated with messages.

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm being a dick, but I guess I can be quite old in the tooth with this online bollocks. I've spent more than half my life online at this point, on forums or in chatrooms even. I even used to try and convince people in chatrooms that I was Taylor Hanson at one point, for the lolz. :ROFLMAO:

90S Hanson GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Just a quick question, for all the ones who were so concerned for Baguette.

Did your messages get lost on the way to her dms or?
I never messaged her luv because you don’t get message notifications when you’re live and so she wouldn’t have seen it. I commented to her in the live many many times. I asked if anyone had her number, if she was safe, was she ok etc. I left the live to message Judas/Nolan and came back to the live and Facts came up.

I’m not upset with Baguette/Facts about Ang, that’s an entirely seperate thing and Ang is responsible for that. My issue is that this played out for way too long, with many people worried in the comments. I personally thought Baguette had witnessed Ang screaming that she’d caused her to SH and that’s why Baguette kept saying things had gone too far, she needed to do this, she felt scared etc.

I can’t speak for anyone else but that’s why I’m upset with those two, I genuinely believed Baguette was in crisis. I know they didn’t intend to cause anyone to worry but it did 😞

Mar 2, 2024
Nope, I didn't send a message. I don't message anybody on here or on TT. I think maybe Miss Baguette should have given Mrs. D. or Judas the heads up so that their minds were put at ease. Personally I don't give a do about pissy pants Angie and I certainly don't think it's Baggy's fault what the daft cow has done to herself tonight. It's all attention seeking, she's very calculated t and will do anything for views.

At ease about a face reveal? Cause that’s what it was about. Thing is I too was messaged tonight. Not by members in here. People from tiktok. All asking what baguette was upto. As in was it gonna be a pic of Shelia in the bath or something.

That’s all I got. Baguette didn’t even get that.

Anyway. Agree to disagree 🫡

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I'm sorry if what we did triggered people . We did expect the reveal to be quicker but Angie kept getting banned. Thought if posted here they would find out 100% cult is always here.

I was upset tonight I have been for days now after hearing not only her play what she did about me but laugh. I'm very good at disassociating from my trauma or triggers from others when doing what I do but it's been difficult.
I'm not saying that as any sort of excuse.

Angie in my opinion is using cohesive control on a massive scale because she has been backed into a corner with a lot of creators standing up to her bullying , Victim shaming and whatever else.

I ain't going to debate these points as a debate is pointless as these are mainly my opinions.

Sorry Once again I will still be live tomorrow 8pm reacting to her actions ✌️

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Right, I'm going to bed to watch a film before I say some s I can't take back, I have way too many emotions right now and none of them are good, I'm going to end up going on a rant and doxing myself so I'm going to remove myself from the situation.
Booguette and FF, fing loved the live. Major props. I was hoping for an arse reveal but I'll get over it.
Everyone take care, most of you are the shizz and remember we all have a common enemy no matter how we're all feeling right now, and I don't mean that to sound dismissive so sorry if it does. Big squishy hugs, I'm not wearing a bra ( you're welcome)
bat flying GIF by eve_agram