Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
Is the lack of messages to Miss Baguette due to the fact she was live and you don't get dms when your live? So people were communicating with what they thought was Miss Baugette in the comment section to which she was replying trying to help her? By the end of the live we could all see it was Facts and a wind up? So there was no reason to message her concerned because it was revealed it was a joke.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
No offence to Miss Baguette or FactFreak, I think it was just poorly timed because of the SH and in my opinion the wrong day for it. Even though I know that Angie fully manipulates it all, as she has done so many times before, it literally took ages for the reveal and many people were worried in her chat and on here. Angie was never going to join or watch the live, she was already so pissed out of her face to even read her chat. The topic of SH is a really sensitive subject for many on here, and on the app including myself. It’s just my opinion and I’m entitled to it. I respect and care for everyone on here but I personally was a little bit offended ngl. To me, it was just the wrong day. We are all entitled to our own opinions on here, that’s what CC is about. 🥦🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm sorry if what we did triggered people . We did expect the reveal to be quicker but Angie kept getting banned. Thought if posted here they would find out 100% cult is always here.

I was upset tonight I have been for days now after hearing not only her play what she did about me but laugh. I'm very good at disassociating from my trauma or triggers from others when doing what I do but it's been difficult.
I'm not saying that as any sort of excuse.

Angie in my opinion is using cohesive control on a massive scale because she has been backed into a corner with a lot of creators standing up to her bullying , Victim shaming and whatever else.

I ain't going to debate these points as a debate is pointless as these are mainly my opinions.

Sorry Once again I will still be live tomorrow 8pm reacting to her actions ✌️
Angie is playing out the exact same script she always does when called out.
Word for word at points.
I think people were/are just highly sensitive due to Angie's actions tonight.
Any other time people would be pissing themselves.
It was just unfortunate how it played out tonight.
Neither you nor @Miss Baguette 🥖 should feel any remorse, shame, embarrassment, whatever.
It is what it is.
And no, I don't know why I keep line breaking this s, but it's who I am right now.
Expose Angie again, and again, and again.
She is reaping what she has sown.
What platform are you going live on tomorrow?

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Right, I'm going to bed to watch a film before I say some s I can't take back, I have way too many emotions right now and none of them are good, I'm going to end up going on a rant and doxing myself so I'm going to remove myself from the situation.
Booguette and FF, fing loved the live. Major props. I was hoping for an arse reveal but I'll get over it.
Everyone take care, most of you are the shizz and remember we all have a common enemy no matter how we're all feeling right now, and I don't mean that to sound dismissive so sorry if it does. Big squishy hugs, I'm not wearing a bra ( you're welcome)
bat flying GIF by eve_agram
sweet dreams xx

Mario

Jul 7, 2024
wales
Her dad was a ill man! He had lung cancer and fluid in his lungs when they tried to get him to drink it made him sick and the drink went into his lungs and he drown from it.
Ahhhh okay, thank you. I try not to watch Angie anymore. She's on a downwards spiral, and it's always someone else's fault and never hers. In true narc style

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Her dad was a ill man! He had lung cancer and fluid in his lungs when they tried to get him to drink it made him sick and the drink went into his lungs and he drown from it.
Almost. He drank his smoothie,
was ill at some point that night after having said he felt ill for a while (Angie painted her nails), he was admitted, they hooked him up to the IV but failed to install a catheter and he drowned in the fluids or had a cardiac arrest (she's just said). It was never the broccoli.

The man was sadly terminally ill with lung cancer and the hospital failed him.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Angie is playing out the exact same script she always does when called out.
Word for word at points.
I think people were/are just highly sensitive due to Angie's actions tonight.
Any other time people would be pissing themselves.
It was just unfortunate how it played out tonight.
Neither you nor @Miss Baguette 🥖 should feel any remorse, shame, embarrassment, whatever.
It is what it is.
And no, I don't know why I keep line breaking this s, but it's who I am right now.
Expose Angie again, and again, and again.
She is reaping what she has sown.
What platform are you going live on tomorrow?
I will absolutely admit the SH had upset me and so I was more emotionally charged. I have also been worried about Baguette for a few days due to them mentioning her name so much and posted that yesterday.

So I reacted with more emotion than normal, I can admit that 🩵

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
No offence to Miss Baguette or FactFreak, I think it was just poorly timed because of the SH and in my opinion the wrong day for it. Even though I know that Angie fully manipulates it all, as she has done so many times before, it literally took ages for the reveal and many people were worried in her chat and on here. Angie was never going to join or watch the live, she was already so pissed out of her face to even read her chat. The topic of SH is a really sensitive subject for many on here, and on the app including myself. It’s just my opinion and I’m entitled to it. I respect and care for everyone on here but I personally was a little bit offended ngl. To me, it was just the wrong day. We are all entitled to our own opinions on here, that’s what CC is about. 🥦🤎
Shes been reading her chat just fine, the silly t is acting

Mario

Jul 7, 2024
wales
was ill at some point that night after having said he felt ill for a while (Angie painted her nails), he was admitted, they hooked him up to the IV but failed to install a catheter and he drowned in the fluids or had a cardiac arrest (she's just said). It was never the broccoli.

That's sad that is. But I don't expect any different from the hospitals anymore

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I will absolutely admit the SH had upset me and so I was more emotionally charged. I have also been worried about Baguette for a few days due to them mentioning her name so much and posted that yesterday.

So I reacted with more emotion than normal, I can admit that 🩵
And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's entirely understandable. I hope you are doing all right. ❤️

Mar 11, 2024
london

Yep if people knew from when she first come on the app the whole story of what happened was then. Yet people still keep going. I dont agree with any of the hate anyone is getting weather from here or on social media. It needs to stop before someone seriously injures themselves.

Always reach out if anyone has been affected

Uk numbers

Shout 85258

Samaritens 116 123

Mind 03001021234

Wales

C.a.l.l 00800132737

Always reach out if you have been affected by anything on social media even just to have someone on the phone without them talking. Please take care of your own mental state because we are the only ones who can take control 🩷💙

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK

She blamed her mother for it not that long ago if I remember correctly.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm sorry if what we did triggered people . We did expect the reveal to be quicker but Angie kept getting banned. Thought if posted here they would find out 100% cult is always here.

I was upset tonight I have been for days now after hearing not only her play what she did about me but laugh. I'm very good at disassociating from my trauma or triggers from others when doing what I do but it's been difficult.
I'm not saying that as any sort of excuse.

Angie in my opinion is using cohesive control on a massive scale because she has been backed into a corner with a lot of creators standing up to her bullying , Victim shaming and whatever else.

I ain't going to debate these points as a debate is pointless as these are mainly my opinions.

Sorry Once again I will still be live tomorrow 8pm reacting to her actions ✌️
do you still have time to edit/correct that to "coercive" rather than "cohesive" control?

Mar 11, 2024
london
She blamed her mother for it not that long ago if I remember correctly.
Yes because she said her mother didnt help enough when he was poorly. Its just sad to see everyone so affected tonight i really do hope that people wake tommorow take a deep breath and start the day a fresh. Everyone is valid and important to someone 🩷💙