Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Yes I got on that she added that bit in as an afterthought did you hear her say she said slow painful death, she is vile.
She only cares when it fits her narrative. She proved this telling thousands She had sex with her dad. Absolutely vile disrespecting her dad's memory like that. Then her cult tell her he would be so proud of her. I hope he stopped listening in on her at the point she lied about him.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
The woman lives the other side of the world she is obsessed with us, it's very bizarre
She was saying only 1 hour ago to Carla to just forget about the problem she has with Angie and leave it alone. What a hypocritical thing to say considering she can't leave anything alone, CC especially. And why is she acting like she gives a s about Angie?

Mar 15, 2024
england
I seriously can't get over people who can sit and talk so nicely about Angie, as if they have no understanding of the hate she gets. The woman is an evil evil dickhead. She can turn the tears on with one sip of wine. Shocked and surprised at Carly showing empathy for her, I’ll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself as wouldn’t want to come across rude under the circumstances.

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I've had a look through the messages here this morning (I went to bed early) and I have something to say...

do you Angie. Don't start flashing your SH trying to gain sympathy when you have done the most. Maybe if you just do off away from TikTok then you won't have any problems. I have no sympathy for a racist, ableist scumbag like yourself. Let's take a moment here, and I know a lot of people may not agree with me for this but do it, and look at your life in a certain perspective:

Would your late father be proud of your behavior? You say people are disrespecting him by making AI images of broccoli, but I think you've disrespected him the most by saying you shag him. Joke or not, that was vile. Would your father be proud of you for flashing your flaps to thousands of people? Would your father be proud of you doing blackface? Would your father be proud of you weight shaming people? Would your father be proud of you calling people with MH sp*****s? Would your father be proud of you pissing yourself, drying your knickers and then sniffing them? Would your father be proud of you saying your dog has a huge penis?

I will NEVER feel sorry for you. EVER. You are a vile t, and I hope karma hits you in FULL FORCE.

That is all.

Drop The Mic GIF by In Real Life

Last edited:

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
I've had a look through the messages here this morning (I went to bed early) and I have something to say...

do you Angie. Don't start flashing your SH trying to gain sympathy when you have done the most. Maybe if you just do off away from this app then you won't have any problems. I have no sympathy for a racist, ableist scumbag like yourself. Let's take a moment here, and I know a lot of people may not agree with me for this but do it, and look at your life in a certain perspective:

Would your late father be proud of your behavior? You say people are disrespecting him by making AI images of broccoli, but I think you've disrespected him the most by saying you shag him. Joke or not, that was vile. Would your father be proud of you for flashing your flaps to thousands of people? Would your father be proud of you doing blackface? Would your father be proud of you weight shaming people? Would your father be proud of you calling people with MH sp*****s? Would your father be proud of you pissing yourself, drying your knickers and then sniffing them? Would your father be proud of you saying your dog has a huge penis?

I will NEVER feel sorry for you. EVER. You are a vile t, and I hope karma hits you in FULL FORCE.

That is all.

100% agree ... today there will be no sorry on how she affected most of the app last night .. it will be me me me ..I have 0 smypty for her

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
I do the broccoli thing 🥦🥦🥦 because I know it’s actually horrible to do. I know what I’m mocking when I do it. I’m under an anonymous account that no one knows who I am, I’m trolling and if Angie decides to rant about me, it makes no difference because she can’t upset me as she knows nothing about me. But I think it would be ridiculous of me to get upset or shocked at Angie retaliating at that

I’m seeing so much hypocrisy sometimes in here. What do people expect Angie to do when they’re going to the extent of going live and posting broccoli t-shirts? No one can claim to be a better person than Angie if they’re willing to stoop as low as Angie 🤔 i purposely say things that take me to angies level cause I’m aware I’m doing just that and not trying to build a platform or win any form of argument.

I’m also not stupid enough to believe no one involved has any awareness of what Angie did on live beforehand. People that are waiting for Angie to come in, people that constantly record Angie, a live dedicated to needing to apologise, come clean not long after Angie SHd on live?

Look, troll Angie any way you want, I’d personally love a broccoli to take Angie out, I want the worst for Angie, she’s the worst on the app. But all I’m saying is, don’t expect people not to be disgusted or hurt or even triggered by it.

I’ll be real, a lot of us say bad s in here. We ain’t always very nice people. I’m choosing to do this, but I’m under no delusions that I have any moral high ground over Angie for doing so. I’m just here to comment on the awful things Angie does and other creators, and do it back. If you like a creator cause you got close to them, and I have something bad to say about them, unlucky, I’m not you. Kick off if you want but you’ll just be a hypocrite

Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom

do you Angie. Don't start flashing your SH trying to gain sympathy when you have done the most. Maybe if you just do off away from TikTok then you won't have any problems. I have no sympathy for a racist, ableist scumbag like yourself. Let's take a moment here, and I know a lot of people may not agree with me for this but do it, and look at your life in a certain perspective:

That is all.

Amen 🙏🏼
Glad someone else can see her for the attention seeking t she is.

I’ve zero empathy for such a twisted , lying piece of s. Why should anyone be responsible for HER SH

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I do the broccoli thing 🥦🥦🥦 because I know it’s actually horrible to do. I know what I’m mocking when I do it. I’m under an anonymous account that no one knows who I am, I’m trolling and if Angie decides to rant about me, it makes no difference because she can’t upset me as she knows nothing about me. But I think it would be ridiculous of me to get upset or shocked at Angie retaliating at that

I’m seeing so much hypocrisy sometimes in here. What do people expect Angie to do when they’re going to the extent of going live and posting broccoli t-shirts? No one can claim to be a better person than Angie if they’re willing to stoop as low as Angie 🤔 i purposely say things that take me to angies level cause I’m aware I’m doing just that and not trying to build a platform or win any form of argument.

I’m also not stupid enough to believe no one involved has any awareness of what Angie did on live beforehand. People that are waiting for Angie to come in, people that constantly record Angie, a live dedicated to needing to apologise, come clean not long after Angie SHd on live?

Look, troll Angie any way you want, I’d personally love a broccoli to take Angie out, I want the worst for Angie, she’s the worst on the app. But all I’m saying is, don’t expect people not to be disgusted or hurt or even triggered by it.

I’ll be real, a lot of us say bad s in here. We ain’t always very nice people. I’m choosing to do this, but I’m under no delusions that I have any moral high ground over Angie for doing so. I’m just here to comment on the awful things Angie does and other creators, and do it back. If you like a creator cause you got close to them, and I have something bad to say about them, unlucky, I’m not you. Kick off if you want but you’ll just be a hypocrite
Said it very well my dear. I try to say things and it comes out wrong. i think it would be best just to ignore her completely but some people (ALL OVER THE APP) use her for content and to get oneupmanship. Like you’ve said, if you don’t like it,don’t play it