Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I do the broccoli thing šŸ„¦šŸ„¦šŸ„¦ because I know itā€™s actually horrible to do. I know what Iā€™m mocking when I do it. Iā€™m under an anonymous account that no one knows who I am, Iā€™m trolling and if Angie decides to rant about me, it makes no difference because she canā€™t upset me as she knows nothing about me. But I think it would be ridiculous of me to get upset or shocked at Angie retaliating at that

Iā€™m seeing so much hypocrisy sometimes in here. What do people expect Angie to do when theyā€™re going to the extent of going live and posting broccoli t-shirts? No one can claim to be a better person than Angie if theyā€™re willing to stoop as low as Angie šŸ¤” i purposely say things that take me to angies level cause Iā€™m aware Iā€™m doing just that and not trying to build a platform or win any form of argument.

Iā€™m also not stupid enough to believe no one involved has any awareness of what Angie did on live beforehand. People that are waiting for Angie to come in, people that constantly record Angie, a live dedicated to needing to apologise, come clean not long after Angie SHd on live?

Look, troll Angie any way you want, Iā€™d personally love a broccoli to take Angie out, I want the worst for Angie, sheā€™s the worst on the app. But all Iā€™m saying is, donā€™t expect people not to be disgusted or hurt or even triggered by it.

Iā€™ll be real, a lot of us say bad s in here. We ainā€™t always very nice people. Iā€™m choosing to do this, but Iā€™m under no delusions that I have any moral high ground over Angie for doing so. Iā€™m just here to comment on the awful things Angie does and other creators, and do it back. If you like a creator cause you got close to them, and I have something bad to say about them, unlucky, Iā€™m not you. Kick off if you want but youā€™ll just be a hypocrite
I'm a t, and I'm proud to be a t, because I do it to the right people. As Angie says, it's just an app. Get over it. Sensitive little b.
Cry Mocking GIF by META PCs

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Juat saw that Zac is up early and actually out his darkened livingroom. Saw him with Wolf,mustā€™ve been getting some begging,manipulation tips as itā€™s been 3 days Zacā€™s been begging strong. Iā€™m sure his momentum is low now. Just saw enough for him to say ā€œget your daily heart meā€™s inā€ I remember when Zac had content,itā€™s now a structured mess if that makes sense
sad youtube GIF by Hyper RPG

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I do the broccoli thing šŸ„¦šŸ„¦šŸ„¦ because I know itā€™s actually horrible to do. I know what Iā€™m mocking when I do it. Iā€™m under an anonymous account that no one knows who I am, Iā€™m trolling and if Angie decides to rant about me, it makes no difference because she canā€™t upset me as she knows nothing about me. But I think it would be ridiculous of me to get upset or shocked at Angie retaliating at that

Iā€™m seeing so much hypocrisy sometimes in here. What do people expect Angie to do when theyā€™re going to the extent of going live and posting broccoli t-shirts? No one can claim to be a better person than Angie if theyā€™re willing to stoop as low as Angie šŸ¤” i purposely say things that take me to angies level cause Iā€™m aware Iā€™m doing just that and not trying to build a platform or win any form of argument.

Iā€™m also not stupid enough to believe no one involved has any awareness of what Angie did on live beforehand. People that are waiting for Angie to come in, people that constantly record Angie, a live dedicated to needing to apologise, come clean not long after Angie SHd on live?

Look, troll Angie any way you want, Iā€™d personally love a broccoli to take Angie out, I want the worst for Angie, sheā€™s the worst on the app. But all Iā€™m saying is, donā€™t expect people not to be disgusted or hurt or even triggered by it.

Iā€™ll be real, a lot of us say bad s in here. We ainā€™t always very nice people. Iā€™m choosing to do this, but Iā€™m under no delusions that I have any moral high ground over Angie for doing so. Iā€™m just here to comment on the awful things Angie does and other creators, and do it back. If you like a creator cause you got close to them, and I have something bad to say about them, unlucky, Iā€™m not you. Kick off if you want but youā€™ll just be a hypocrite
I do the broccoli emoji thing towards her as I donā€™t believe her story about a broccoli.
In fact, I donā€™t believe anything that leaves her mouth šŸ˜

Said it very well my dear. I try to say things and it comes out wrong. i think it would be best just to ignore her completely but some people (ALL OVER THE APP) use her for content and to get oneupmanship. Like youā€™ve said, if you donā€™t like it,donā€™t play it
I just feel people are getting lost in what theyā€™re doing. If I was going to argue with Angie about what she does, Iā€™d be sure to just pull up facts and not give her anything that she can use to play victim. This is the mistake everyone in the past has done and weā€™ve all loved them until they ended up doing similar s to Angie. They lose the argument. We all know what angies like and I know full well if I was arguing with her and I said ā€œyour foreheads the size of Big Benā€ then sheā€™d bang on forever how Iā€™m a bully going for her looks. People shouldnā€™t be surprised out the response from her if theyā€™re going to go low.

It would be insane for me to go live after Iā€™m mocking angies forehead and saying angies an awful person cause she mocked someoneā€™s looks.

I do the broccoli emoji thing towards her as I donā€™t believe her story about a broccoli.
Donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s ridiculous, as the story always changes. But at the same time, we canā€™t say we know for sure itā€™s not true. Iā€™ll say anything to trigger Angie (to a certain level) cause itā€™s funny šŸ‘¹

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I could try that but then again suggesting someone to use text to speech clear is a mock of someones speaking. It actually does show the mentality of a lot in here and it is a shame that comments like this bring the decent ones down šŸ™„
Rethink that, text to speak means your speaking is better than your typing how is that mocking speaking? How? Your comprehension needs work luv

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Morning everyone!! Hope we are all well!
I mention the brocolis because lets be real its an obscure reasoning, it isn't the broccoli that killed him it was the method of it. Could have been any liquid drink.... but when you sit on a public platform and preach your knowledge to people then your smart enough to known your own upsets and triggers. Discussing such personal situations is really not the best approach on the app with the platform and representation Angie has built herself. And when she has mentioned she's fed her own dad as a "joke" and then said her mum killed her and all this s, is she really surprised? Its the boy who cried wolf. You say s after s after s and when karma bites you in the ass you don't like it, then getting "drunk" and using sensitive topics like last night to guilt trip and manipulate everyone to feel sorry for you? do right off šŸ¤š I dont see anyone who is actually suffering mentally do that s. My girlfriend wont even tell me about her crap so shove it šŸ–•šŸ¼

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Trigger warning āš ļø
Iā€™ve been watching this story and itā€™s truly truly heartbreaking. The young girl has been taken by SS as sheā€™s not eating. She has severe autism and hasnā€™t been eating so sheā€™s lost weight. Social services have taken her and the videos are gut wrenching. Iā€™m not really an emotional person when it comes to strangers but watching this wee girl breaks my heart. (Yes sheā€™s 18 but a wee girl to me ) this video is someone with a huge platsharing her story. Thereā€™s links to the full story but beware,itā€™s really triggering . SIGN THE PETITION. Donā€™t think it will help but it wonā€™t go wrong šŸ˜­

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
I agree, I don't believe a single thing that leaves her mouth either.

I didn't see her SH (thankfully - I will also purposefully be avoiding seeing anything related to that) but I'm sure late last night I read someone posted that Delupoo said it wasn't brocoli and a lot of people (like moi) either didn't know what it was for in the first place or found out and didn't believe her because that's an obvious lie, I don't purposefully torment Delupoo with it but she made a mockery of it herself and has mocked the loss of others parents (other family members/loved ones) as well as bringing other matters into things and talking about unrelated people merely to trigger others.

I'm a t, and I'm proud to be a t, because I do it to the right people. As Angie says, it's just an app. Get over it. Sensitive little b.
Cry Mocking GIF by META PCs
Itā€™s kind of ironic that Angie says ā€œI take no responsibility for your triggers, you know where the exit button isā€ and then cries broccoli tears

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Morning everyone!! Hope we are all well!
I mention the brocolis because lets be real its an obscure reasoning, it isn't the broccoli that killed him it was the method of it. Could have been any liquid drink.... but when you sit on a public platform and preach your knowledge to people then your smart enough to known your own upsets and triggers. Discussing such personal situations is really not the best approach on the app with the platform and representation Angie has built herself. And when she has mentioned she's fed her own dad as a "joke" and then said her mum killed her and all this s, is she really surprised? Its the boy who cried wolf. You say s after s after s and when karma bites you in the ass you don't like it, then getting "drunk" and using sensitive topics like last night to guilt trip and manipulate everyone to feel sorry for you? do right off šŸ¤š I dont see anyone who is actually suffering mentally do that s. My girlfriend wont even tell me about her crap so shove it šŸ–•šŸ¼
Yes thatā€™s all well and good when we retaliate, but we canā€™t go crying saying ā€œAngie said this about Haleyā€™s Cometā€ ,or ā€œthatā€™s awful what angie just said about Fact Freakā€ when we say the same disgusting things to Angie. Ok we do t SH on a livestream but Angie knows fine well this triggers people. If we are going to say s to her,we have to expect it back without crying about it. Think I said that right šŸ¤£

Mar 2, 2024
Morning.

I was looking forward to not setting my alarm this morning but my body clock decided it wanted to be a total cock and wake me up anyway. I hold no sorrow for what Angie did last night, she knew very well (again ..) what she was doing and it's not the first time either. Unfortunately it does sometimes take others to wake you up to her bullshit because I remember being a dumb do at one point and felt sorry for her until I got comments like `This is usual for Angie , she will be back to being a total t by the morning` Genuine people go through some proper dark s daily but don't play on it for attention even if they actually need that love. I don't feel sorry for Angie , I feel sorry for those she triggered with her SH because people genuinely battle with that daily and not just for a `show` whilst sat on a live stream showing it off for a bit of attention.

Snacks need restocking under the table btw.

Sorry and love to those who got triggered last night and much love to @RedRedWinešŸ· for the numbers for help again x

Yes thatā€™s all well and good when we retaliate, but we canā€™t go crying saying ā€œAngie said this about Haleyā€™s Cometā€ ,or ā€œthatā€™s awful what angie just said about Fact Freakā€ when we say the same disgusting things to Angie. Ok we do t SH on a livestream but Angie knows fine well this triggers people. If we are going to say s to her,we have to expect it back without crying about it. Think I said that right šŸ¤£
Exactly that. We all know what angies about, weā€™ve seen this a million times, Iā€™m just not shocked by anything she says anymore. And because of that, if she wants to claim Iā€™m an ugly f, im PLM, im a bully, im a pedo, I wonā€™t get upset, Iā€™d just say even worse things about her. But I wonā€™t be getting upset when it becomes a back and forth šŸ˜­ if it gets too bad, Iā€™ll just send her broccoli in the post every day. (No angie, itā€™s not a threat before you say Iā€™m actually going to do it. I am not wasting money on broccoli and postage on a big fire headed cry baby that has toddler tantrums)

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
Morning cafe šŸ¤Ž

Climbing out from under ther the CC table to say I hope you're all OK.
Admittedly, I am just here for the bants and will gracefully bow out when things get a little heavy.
The situation is not something I've ever been through, but I know alot of you have been through alot and you little badass warriors have overcome so much, so I can see why tensions were running high last night on both sides of the argument.
sending šŸ¤Ž to whoever needs it today.

Love you all, you witty bunch of bastards šŸ˜˜

Spying Peek A Boo GIF

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Oh 100%! I'm fortunate no one fing knows i exist on TT so have had no personal attacks towards myself and in regards to Hayley and FF i don't watch then enough to know the full extent of whats happened, i make comments as I see them, people can say what they want about me because in reality they don't actually know me and when i turn off my phone they aren't in my life, I try more than not to just call out the hypocrisy and bs of sšŸ¤Ž šŸ‘