Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Morning guys.
I got as far into this recording as Carly saying ‘I have angies back completely’ and I refuse to watch anymore.

If she wants to go and lie with the snake that bit her, then it’s genuinely no skin off my nose if she wants to do that. I’ll leave her to it, I’m sure she will find ultimate solace in the Angies whereby ‘apparently’ is their favourite word.

I hope you all slept well. I had a lovely nights sleep and had a dream about climbing the pyramids and it was awesome.

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Morning guys.
I got as far into this recording as Carly saying ‘I have angies back completely’ and I refuse to watch anymore.

If she wants to go and lie with the snake that bit her, then it’s genuinely no skin off my nose if she wants to do that. I’ll leave her to it, I’m sure she will find ultimate solace in the Angies whereby ‘apparently’ is their favourite word.

I hope you all slept well. I had a lovely nights sleep and had a dream about climbing the pyramids and it was awesome.
I don't know why but my brain added that you were climbing the pyramids in your pajamas 😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yep 😂

My actions just shows how easy it is for others to take a moment to look into someone and literally take whats in the internet as gospel to what is ment. There is a reason people are called trolls and how things start. Take notes maybe people will learn something
Look at you pulling an Angie and AR
Unfortunately for you it doesn’t work that well in here. You wrote what you did, you meant it and you didn’t stop to think that someone would check your posts in other threads.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Physically I still feel like death although my throat doesn't feel as bad as it did yesterday, mentally I'm annoyed that people are still excusing Angie's continuous disgusting behaviour. You ok?

Hope you feel better soon! I'm okay , just tired , another exhausting week x

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I feel like I woke up in a parallel universe.
So AR is a bad guy, but Angie can do no wrong and must be protected at all costs no matter how many people she triggers? And she didn't just trigger people last night she does it on the daily, what.
Will Ferrell Crazy Pills GIF

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
I didn't watch ff and baguette thing last night but Angie HAD played ffs tape of the worst moment of his life, has talked on miss baguette and hayley all week..so a retaliation isn't surprising. Angie baits then turns victim, she gaslights, she manipulates and she enjoys it. If it was baguette who self harmed angie would sat "she should get off tiktok" and it was banter! And probably have laughed.
Most people hide their SH, they don't purposely flash it repeatedly on SM.
As for the 🥦🥦🥦🥦 if angie didn't have loads of different story's as to how her dad died people wouldn't joke, nor if SHE hadn't said she'd slept with him. Angie you did this to yourself.

Mar 15, 2024
england
I never believed a word of the AR situation.....I hate that I'm always right
I never believed it but was extremely annoyed because I knew it was s,myself and 5 cousins had to watch our little cousins machine be turned of all looking at each other not really knowing what to say think or feel. It was traumatic. I wasn’t hurt by AR but i could feel the heat of rage and anger in me so came off until early hours this morning, he’s a t 😡