Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
Galentines Day Girlfriends GIF by CBC

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Just stop, babe. It’s pointless at this point. Nothing you do or say will change people’s perceptions. How are you supposed to prove you didn’t know what was happening with skeletor? Although others apparently know you knew, do knows how.
I’m going to. I’d rather watch the Olympics anyway than try to reason with people who also say the worst, but seek to achieve some moral high ground because they have some weird obsession with ‘me going live and having fun’ no huns, I’m watching the olmypics today!

Mar 2, 2024
And there we have it. We comment on people’s behaviour on TikTok and because some of us are commenting on Baguttes,it’s not allowed. Well it is allowed as far as I’m concerned,it’s a a little clique in here. Most people say stuff to stay on side with most of you. Well I got fed up with that and will speak my mind. If you’re calling me out for saying what I think,call the rest out too. Or don’t you want to rock the boat .

You can comment on anything you fing like. I’m calling you out because I’m sick to death of the fake outrage and side snipes.

Oh and if the boats rocking, maybe lower the pop intake. You’re getting vertigo init

Mar 31, 2024
Wales
It would be difficult to believe that plans were in place off of comment cafe for this live to trigger Angie and not one person had watched Angie to know she had been acting distressed for a couple of hours flashing bloody wounds on her wrist whiles other creators tried to get her to come off.

It wouldn't be difficult to believe that people had to watch Angie to know if she was watching the live to see baguette reveal herself, otherwise how would we know if she even saw it or reacted?

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
You’re a grown arse woman who attacks innocent people because you have whiskey on your cornflakes for breakfast.
You need to lay off the pop love. You’ll be like angie in the blink of an eye.

Remember in who’s lyings live when you were sayin you were gonna dox that woman?! I do. You started all that. You start on people in lives then beg to be unblocked.
Complete embarrassing t. Oh yeah and let’s not forget you had plenty to say on Alicia and her parenting. Yet again, none of your fing business but I assume you’d been on the booze that night.
Bitter pisshead nasty fing b.
I think you’re on the sauce love, what woman was I going to dox? I don’t know anyone on this app. You’re making an arse of yourself pointing the finger at things I’ve allegedly done. Like drinking alcohol. WHICH I HAVEN’T FOR MONTHS 😂 No I wasn’t on the booze that night I said that about Alicia at all. I only apologised because I didn’t want you all coming at me like you’re doing now. Anyhoo,do off and when you get there do off some more. I don’t give 2 fs what you or anyone else thinks of me. Have a wonderful day 😌🤭

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
You can comment on anything you fing like. I’m calling you out because I’m sick to death of the fake outrage and side snipes.

Oh and if the boats rocking, maybe lower the pop intake. You’re getting vertigo init
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 y my you’re obsessed with alcohol comments at me. I’m thinking you have the issue 🍺 I bet it’s cheap plonk you drink too

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
And there we have it. We comment on people’s behaviour on TikTok and because some of us are commenting on Baguttes,it’s not allowed. Well it is allowed as far as I’m concerned,it’s a a little clique in here. Most people say stuff to stay on side with most of you. Well I got fed up with that and will speak my mind. If you’re calling me out for saying what I think,call the rest out too. Or don’t you want to rock the boat .
No one said you can't comment on boogie, but like with any comments people may have an opinion on it.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
You guys are so dysfunctional at times. Didn't baguette have a panic attack on live a few weeks ago and everyone was worried? That concern was welcomed.

Last night people believed she was in trouble because Angie blamed her for cutting her arms and was going to dox herself as a result but that worry is unreasonable and just a silly funny lil joke.

Making your community think your in danger is very Angie behaviour, not taking accountability for it when things don't go your way is also very Angie behaviour.
I remember that live, Mary motormouth was in it and people wanted bagutte to stay on but she was triggered by the guys story

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I won’t be going agasint anyone for having an opposing opinion and I’m not sure I’ve seen that since chunky when she almost popped a vein because some CC members had the audacity to like Zak! I’m not understanding the ‘clique’ stuff. You say something and people respond, is that not what’s being said about Angie’s actions all day?

Mar 2, 2024
I think you’re on the sauce love, what woman was I going to dox? I don’t know anyone on this app. You’re making an arse of yourself pointing the finger at things I’ve allegedly done. Like drinking alcohol. WHICH I HAVEN’T FOR MONTHS 😂 No I wasn’t on the booze that night I said that about Alicia at all. I only apologised because I didn’t want you all coming at me like you’re doing now. Anyhoo,do off and when you get there do off some more. I don’t give 2 fs what you or anyone else thinks of me. Have a wonderful day 😌🤭

No. You don’t know anyone’s address. I’m surprised you know you’re own. The issue is you don’t engage what’s left of your brain before you type. In my DM’s asking me to get Mabel to unblock you 😂

Oh so it’s perfectly acceptable to talk on someone’s parenting?! Hmm 🤔Now who does that 🤔

You’ve got an issue with Baguette because she didn’t like you shaming sex workers. That’s your problem.

If you can’t take it sweetheart maybe try not being such a hateful little t

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
I remember that live, Mary motormouth was in it and people wanted bagutte to stay on but she was triggered by the guys story
Yes this is the one I'm talking about, apparently it never happened now and I'm just making it up anyway. But that time everyone was worried when she went silent and thanked for worrying. This time she went live in silence and everyone is wrong for caring