Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I'm sure the people that were concerned last night are upset today, I was embarrassed watching the comments as I knew it was just a joke, going by the events of last night
Are you in the clique?! Wtf
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
I love the fact the t thinks I have a ‘platform’ that’s not even in 5 digits. Aim higher, queen.

And I’m not really a w right now (you know we can swear here, by the way?) but b I will be tomorrow night, you’ll be glad to know.

Mar 2, 2024
I’d give up trying to be a profiler,you’re not very good At it.
Nope can’t find a message asking you to ask Mabel to unblock me,maybe I asked in the comments section(stay off the booze) you all talk on people all the time.
Nope I’ve had issues with Baguette for a while actually. And I stand by what I said about Deni & Gcrew. I can take anything you throw at me so carry on. I will put you on ignore now as I have seen enough of your embarrassing behaviour. No it’s not because I can’t take it. Fire up a live and discuss me.😉
Sucking up Baguettes hoop 😂😂🤭

I suck up no one’s hoop dear. Maybe that’s what you do when you do up. Not my thing.

Why the do would I do a live over you???! Who the do are you 😭😭😭 Oh that’s embarrassing 😳 😂😂

Also ⬇️ I’m guessing it was a 3 for a tenner day 😭

Attachments

• IMG_9479.png
    IMG_9479.png
    177.5 KB · Views: 55

Bellamani

Jun 17, 2024
f17
People here don't like me but that was two days in a row Miss Baguette has been blamed for causing people to want to harm themselves. Alfie then Angie. The concern that it had maybe got to her was valid

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
People here don't like me but that was two days in a row Miss Baguette has been blamed for causing people to want to harm themselves. Alfie then Angie. The concern that it had maybe got to her was valid
I completely understand peoples concern and I’d never berate anyone for that, for me personally given baguettes history it was obviously a joke (TO ME before anyone attacks) wasn’t expecting fact freak but something else. On the other side I do see how it could have come across that baguette wasn’t in a good place, I just hate the in fighting in here and derogatory comments which I know is hypocritical considering what we say against Angie but imo she deserves everything thrown at her