Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
scared mean girls GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Now I do remember that actually, everyone was running around her with are you ok huns. 😂
What's with the "everyone"? Stop lumping us all together please. I can't remember that and I don't know if I commented on it but I do know I NEVER EVER refer to anybody as "hun", I think it's cringey. 🤣🤣 Please don't anybody go and find me using that word, I'll be so fing embarrassed 😳
Oh No Wow GIF by CocoJuice

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Erm have you seen what Zia’s teeth just said about me? I rest my case. There is an obvious clique in here, if you can’t see it maybe it’s because you’ve been here too long. I saw it as soon as I joined. Have a great weekend
If it's that bad then why stay? There's no clique as such but I feel some people comment and engage more than others, therefore they chat more. No one minds a different opinion, others have a similar opinion to you but aren't getting reactions like you, is that because their respectful?

Feb 28, 2024
USA
Well attention w is a figure of speech is it not? I’m not calling her a w ffs . Attention w yes as she’s loving the attention
Sorry, but I’ve never heard “attention w” as a figure of speech😂

You used the word w therefore implementing she’s a w, you could have used any other word. But you said what you said🤷🏻‍♀️

Your now coming across as a silly t!

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Ahhaah there’s me thinking that CC has changed and when someone ignores you now, that you effectively become blocked.

Nah I already had the prick on ignore myself, that’s why I can’t see their sposting.

I mean it though, you call yourself big gob, prove it. Go call out the sex workers making millions and tell them they’re trash. Double bubble dare you.