Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
👀👀 I see I’m on someone’s block list 🤣🤣

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
1st of all what's wrong with being a w?? Oldest profession in the world and one that pays well and women have used for centuries to support themselves and their families!! Look up Rebecca Goodwin millionaire from it if my tits didn't hit my knees I'd happy join in to

2nd of all everyone loved miss baguette when she was giving all the songs cartoons etc against Angie, now she does one thing not everyone agrees with its she's an attention seeking tik tokker? She's just like Angie ?

Well done miss baguette and FF for what you did flangie can suck a bag of dicks!!! She brought this all on herself!! She will be loving reading this

I don't give a do for what happens to Angie after everything she has done the racist bigoted piece of trash 🗑️

Well done baguette 🥖🥖 jealousy always follows when someone makes it big keep doing what you doing

I want Angie off this fing app and I'll stand with whoever else does
I’m the w of the group not @Miss Baguette 🥖 however there is a kink out there for everyone, I might add fool kinks to my bio and see if anyone want a break from me degrading them and they can watch me eat warm buttered baguettes instead 🤪🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Don’t listen me because i’m talking about ur leader that will not give a fk about yous when she has her platform she craves so much.People now thinking the sun shines out ov FFs arsehole 💩I wasn’t not being friendly until ppl came for me for having an honest view of how i see things. Having a go at miss baguette? i had my opinion till she was snotty back then i got bitchy back. I’m not the one clinging onto creators 😹the same creators we call begs 😈we dare call hayley a beg even though she does what others do because miss baguette likes her 😈😈😈
AND what difference does when i joined make? 😹
Hayley was called a beg...

I am my own leader, thanks. 👍

And I do not think the sun shines out of anyone's butt hole, not even my dogs'.

I don't understand why you're so pressed when you say you've been reading here for a long time. This is surely what you expected based upon previous posts, no?

Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Don’t listen me because i’m talking about ur leader that will not give a fk about yous when she has her platform she craves so much.People now thinking the sun shines out ov FFs arsehole 💩I wasn’t not being friendly until ppl came for me for having an honest view of how i see things. Having a go at miss baguette? i had my opinion till she was snotty back then i got bitchy back. I’m not the one clinging onto creators 😹the same creators we call begs 😈we dare call hayley a beg even though she does what others do because miss baguette likes her 😈😈😈
Listen YOU, Judas is our leader!!! 😡 🤣🤣 In all seriousness though, I have no problem with anybody having and opinion JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THE SAME AS MINE!!! No but seriously, I don't have a problem with people airing their views and just for the record, I don't have a leader ( I'm a grown up) and I certainly don't cling onto any tiktok "creators" They are all fs 😉

Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
Hayley was called a beg...

I am my own leader, thanks. 👍

And I do not think the sun shines out of anyone's butt hole, not even my dogs'.

I don't understand why you're so pressed when you say you've been reading here for a long time. This is surely what you expected based upon previous posts, no?

Mark Wahlberg Chill GIF
I wasn’t pressed till ppl replied to me being cocky so then i was. I kept it respectful. Im
new here but not new to reading in here. Because i’m new n have an opinion i was attacked with sarcastic comments

Feb 29, 2024
Just to point out that Hayley doesn't claim any benefits and she's bringing up 3 children. I don't really watch box battles so not sure if she battles. And to just point out, if someone was gunning for me I would hope that I'd have some people in here that back my corner

Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
Listen YOU, Judas is our leader!!! 😡 🤣🤣 In all seriousness though, I have no problem with anybody having and opinion JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THE SAME AS MINE!!! No but seriously, I don't have a problem with people airing their views and just for the record, I don't have a leader ( I'm a grown up) and I certainly don't cling onto any tiktok "creators" They are all fs 😉
I know you don’t i’ve watched long enough. I don’t mean everybody just a certain few.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida

Hang on, when have I, or anyone, ever claimed that you can’t have an opinion on Hayley just because she’s my friend?

And there is no leader, it’s a fing message forum you mad tart.