Florida
stockard channing grease GIF
Brush-a brush-a brush-a
With the new Ipana
It’s a brand new toothpaste
It’s dandy for your teeth

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Don’t listen me because i’m talking about ur leader that will not give a fk about yous when she has her platform she craves so much.People now thinking the sun shines out ov FFs arsehole 💩I wasn’t not being friendly until ppl came for me for having an honest view of how i see things. Having a go at miss baguette? i had my opinion till she was snotty back then i got bitchy back. I’m not the one clinging onto creators 😹the same creators we call begs 😈we dare call hayley a beg even though she does what others do because miss baguette likes her 😈😈😈
AND what difference does when i joined make? 😹
'Our" leader isn't miss baguette ffs, our jokingly said leader would be Judas..if you'd been here longer than a day you'd know that.
Who's "we" ?
Hayley isn't on CC, she earns her money on tiktok, people have different opinions of her..that's okay.
I've followed FF for years, watch his twitch, you tube and on tiktok, others in here have openly stated they dislike him..again ..that's okay.
Maybe if as a new member you hadn't started attacking long term members you'd have got you point across, you are more than entitled to an opinion.

Jul 26, 2024
Bollocks
'Our" leader isn't miss baguette ffs, our jokingly said leader would be Judas..if you'd been here longer than a day you'd know that.
Who's "we" ?
Hayley isn't on CC, she earns her money on tiktok, people have different opinions of her..that's okay.
I've followed FF for years, watch his twitch, you tube and on tiktok, others in here have openly stated they dislike him..again ..that's okay.
Maybe if as a new member you hadn't started attacking long term members you'd have got you point across, you are more than entitled to an opinion.
look at my posts and replies. I never attacked i attacked back in retaliation