Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
when and where are the funerals taking place? i'm hoping to sit at the back, sing a few hymns... i'm hoping for all things bright and beautiful as i know the lyrics to that one. abide with me i only know thanks to elvis.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Mocking Spongebob Squarepants GIF

"wHy BeCaUsE i HaVe An OpInIoN YOU dOn'T aGrEe WiTh?"
Uh Oh Rachael Kay Albers GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
FYI. I like Alicia, a lot in here don’t, nobody has ever come at me for that and I don’t go for others who dislike her, I also don’t mind Zac but I don’t go at others for their opinions on him, nobody except chonky ever has and that wasn’t fing nice at all, i have always liked FF, again many don’t. How people get on their soap box and whinge ‘waaaa they’ve come at me because of what I said’ 🙄 I’ll never know! It’s a difference of opinion. Oh and when I first joined I was told to do off, I ignored the t and carried on.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
FYI. I like Alicia, a lot in here don’t, nobody has ever come at me for that and I don’t go for others who dislike her, I also don’t mind Zac but I don’t go at others for their opinions on him, nobody except chonky ever has and that wasn’t fing nice at all, i have always liked FF, again many don’t. How people get on their soap box and whinge ‘waaaa they’ve come at me because of what I said’ 🙄 I’ll never know! It’s a difference of opinion. Oh and when I first joined I was told to do off, I ignored the t and carried on.
to be fair 99% of newbies get told to do off haha

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
As always, I'm as lost as do on here. I pretty much slept last night and all through today. I'm exhausted from being exhausted!
So from what I gather, miss baguette 🥖 did a live? I'm assuming it was Angie related? People aren't happy about it??
Meanwhile Angie is sh again... And crying the non existent tears. Looking for sympathy!
Can people not see that she only sh when the walls are caving in on her?? Like fing hell!!!