Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Hungry_Hippo

May 22, 2024
London
I’m not going to lie I’ve never felt it cliquey in here but as a newer member did feel there was a some degree of hierarchy but that’s a me problem not a here problem.

I joined because I’m mainly pissed off but sometimes intrigued by the behaviour of the Delusive one.

I’m not a sheep, I don’t agree with all opinions on here. Sometimes I’ll air that, other times I’m click away. Nothing would stop me from expressing a conflicting opinion if I wanted too.

Overall I don’t agree with hypocrisy and the reactive abuse excuse. Irrespective of which camp it is coming from.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I didn't get told to do off, does that mean you get to say it now? 😘🥰🤎❤️
no one cares elm. go and find another thread rather than pushing your own agenda and platform on this one. no one wants to watch your sty fyp and if you're going to discuss things that trigger people warn people more than three seconds before saying it. there. i said it! you need to do off and take your brown, crispy leaves with you

joking. show me your tits

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Don’t listen me because i’m talking about ur leader that will not give a fk about yous when she has her platform she craves so much.People now thinking the sun shines out ov FFs arsehole 💩I wasn’t not being friendly until ppl came for me for having an honest view of how i see things. Having a go at miss baguette? i had my opinion till she was snotty back then i got bitchy back. I’m not the one clinging onto creators 😹the same creators we call begs 😈we dare call hayley a beg even though she does what others do because miss baguette likes her 😈😈😈
AND what difference does when i joined make? 😹

I'm new here and not wanted but even I get to say .... Chill out 😎

Your obsession with baguette is encroaching on Angie levels

Calm Down Al Pacino GIF

Orange

Jun 17, 2024
Kilmarnock
There seems to be mass confusion that people are upset with Miss Baguette because Angie cut herself.

I think Iv seen one comment where someone actually cared Angie self harmed. That's not the problem.

The issue was to that Angie was actively self harming and showing her wounds on tiktok blaming Miss Baguette, MB announced she was going live because she couldn't do this anymore and used worrying language so people thought Angie doing that and blaming her had backed her into a corner and she was now in a bad place.

Nobody gave a s that Angie done the same thing she always does. Angie triggered people, then her comments were directing everyone to MBs live where everyone was worried MB wasn't in a good place after watching Angie show her wounds and blame Miss B.

It's really simple to understand no?

People can say they didn't see what Angie was doing that or they didn't know but it was the full focus point of her live and the discussion on here at the time. How would anyone know if Angie was reacting to Baguettes live if nobody was watching?

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Listen YOU, Judas is our leader!!! 😡 🤣🤣 In all seriousness though, I have no problem with anybody having and opinion JUST AS LONG AS IT'S THE SAME AS MINE!!! No but seriously, I don't have a problem with people airing their views and just for the record, I don't have a leader ( I'm a grown up) and I certainly don't cling onto any tiktok "creators" They are all fs 😉
mean girls hiding GIF

I don't go here!!!

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Guys I need to set the record straight I am not into rimming so I'm sorry to disappoint any comment cafe members expecting me to do that in here 😂😂

However I am willing to discuss a price list of what I do offer

Bum tickles
Ball grinding
Face licks
Tongue biting

Etc etc ...
Oi I’m the Comment cafe dominatrix with the degrade and pain kink. Don’t come trying to steal my clients

Musicvideo Bdsm GIF by Kiesza

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's just going to be another repeat
It is, but what's very old news to us is still brand new information to others. I can't believe it when people don't know about the goings-on of last Summer or 3 months ago! That's why I support these exposures, even if I can't always be bothered to watch them.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I hope there is no drama that affects anybody so far today. No shower caps in the room and don’t want to get my hair wet so had to resort to a chavvy JD sports bag 🥴I understand i have issues 🤣

EDIT
I doxed myself again..have my right eyeball
This is like a strip tease and I’m so here for it, when do we get your left eyeball 👁️ 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
no one cares elm. go and find another thread rather than pushing your own agenda and platform on this one. no one wants to watch your sty fyp and if you're going to discuss things that trigger people warn people more than three seconds before saying it. there. i said it! you need to do off and take your brown, crispy leaves with you

joking. show me your tits
I can't believe you'd write such horrible things! I'm totally shocked...I thought we had...something...you said you loved the brown, crispy, leaves...
Cry Crying GIF by POWERS

I'll DM you some pics 🥴

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
@Unicorn Fyp

Sorry but your whole live is talking on bias, whilst not speaking on people you like. You openly say you won’t speak on Rickstaa because of your personal issues- bias. You have “conveniently” recently developed new found “friendships” on the app ( some might call it the popular gang), so you refuse to talk about what they do, whilst talking about the same people daily, and whilst not talking about your friends. What is the difference? Make it make sense as you would say. If we’re calling people out, call them out, right?

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
It is, but what's very old news to us is still brand new information to others. I can't believe it when people don't know about the goings-on of last Summer or 3 months ago! That's why I support these exposures, even if I can't always be bothered to watch them.
I feel these kind of "exposures" actually drive more viewers to the likes of Angie's platform. I bet after each of these lives, Angie's numbers go up

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I wasn’t pressed till ppl replied to me being cocky so then i was. I kept it respectful. Im
new here but not new to reading in here. Because i’m new n have an opinion i was attacked with sarcastic comments
Hey we all have to go through the rinsing period I'm a few week deep and still getting called a tik Tok creator t!!!.

Welcome to CC 😄 ..

Do you have the kahonas to make it through