Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
See we haven't always verbally beaten up newbies, but we had some total wankers infiltrate and I think that put some of us on a back foot. Also if you're cheeky or rude you will get it back x10, it's not a carebears picnic in here, we're all very different people with different levels of sarcasm, outrage, emotions etc etc some of us don't even have souls.
And when I say we I don't mean everyone, I just couldn't think of a word to replace we, I'm ill don't pick on me 😭

I get that I knew I wouldn't be welcomed with open arms and to be fair I am a t 😄😂😂😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
@Unicorn Fyp - why is your audio so tinny?
fail dan james GIF by Much

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
See we haven't always verbally beaten up newbies, but we had some total wankers infiltrate and I think that put some of us on a back foot. Also if you're cheeky or rude you will get it back x10, it's not a carebears picnic in here, we're all very different people with different levels of sarcasm, outrage, emotions etc etc some of us don't even have souls.
And when I say we I don't mean everyone, I just couldn't think of a word to replace we, I'm ill don't pick on me 😭
I definitely don't have a Soul.....I'm ginger, it's what we're famous for 😘
happy ginger kids GIF by South Park