Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
Someone you are considering putting on a 24/7 livestream in a house with 9 other people injured themselves deliberately and has been saying how severe their mental health is for the last 48 hours. Yet, anyone who brings up safeguarding, health and safety or general human decency concerns is a troll and needs to take their face for a s?
I hope it happens and they end up knocking the s out of each other

SweetButSour

Feb 13, 2024
Pearl was edited onto a fetish photo yesterday, it's illegal
Pearl is a racist old hag and she happily showed an edited picture of FF ! do off back to where you came from you prick, I don’t want to chill with the likes of you! Been here for 5 minutes and throwing around wild accusations, you will be going on ignore like the rest of the “outsider seed” bellends go plant them elsewhere as it won’t fing work in here ! We are trolls but we are not stupid! You might want to go make a Pearl Pity Party thread and go sit in there on your own !! Bye 👋

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I was literally a comedy show on snow, when I went skiing 😭 my instructor would always come over when I inevitably was on my fat arse and literally say:

“are you alright”
sheepish nod
“well get up then”

He was so hot and mean, do you Roland 🤣

That tennis player is deep deep down, probably cuddling my inner s skier 🤣 I love that puzzle thing, that’s adorable 🥰
Hot and mean though 🤣🤣🤣

I bought her a puzzle board this year for her birthday (the dog kept 'helping' when puzzling on the table) along with the Van Gogh (I think) sunflower painting as a puzzle and some sunflower lego. She'd sent me a message with photos of some pretty lego wild flowers one time but I found sunflowers and they're her favourite 🌻

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I hope it happens and they end up knocking the s out of each other
So do I. I'm more concerned about the other, innocent people witnessing any self-destructive behaviour that may affect them. He's said he wants to put unknown or lesser known tiktokkers in there. If he was just putting all the assholes in together I wouldn't even bother speaking up, or trying to anyhow.

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead
So do I. I'm more concerned about the other, innocent people witnessing any self-destructive behaviour that may affect them. He's said he wants to put unknown or lesser known tiktokkers in there. If he was just putting all the assholes in together I wouldn't even bother speaking up, or trying to anyhow.
I used to watch big brother years ago when on channel 4 and loads of mad s went on in it, which the public seemed to enjoy as it lasted for years

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Hot and mean though 🤣🤣🤣

I bought her a puzzle board this year for her birthday (the dog kept 'helping' when puzzling on the table) along with the Van Gogh (I think) sunflower painting as a puzzle and some sunflower lego. She'd sent me a message with photos of some pretty lego wild flowers one time but I found sunflowers and they're her favourite 🌻
Haha love me a helpful dog 🤣 that is so bloody precious 😭 omg I just remembered, for a while there was a trend on TikTok of men destroying their partner’s jigsaws. They’d be all proud showing off the last piece and then the men (all men in these videos) would smash it or throw it?! It was horrible 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
My daughter is away she's just text me my sister who's son was murdered had a cat from when he was a kid he still lived at home when he passed, I spoke to my sis couple days ago she absolutely loved Minx she was a part of my nephew and we were crying on the phone coz I had a dream about my nephew the night before, she told me Minx had lost weight and seemed in pain I said take her vets you don't want her suffering, minx was about 25 years old, anyway my daughter just messaged me, shes spoke to my niece,minx been put to sleep my sister is devestated, gonna ring her in a bit my stomach is turning. 😢

Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
My daughter is away she's just text me my sister who's son was murdered had a cat from when he was a kid he still lived at home when he passed, I spoke to my sis couple days ago she absolutely loved Minx she was a part of my nephew and we were crying on the phone coz I had a dream about my nephew the night before, she told me Minx had lost weight and seemed in pain I said take her vets you don't want her suffering, minx was about 25 years old, anyway my daughter just messaged me, shes spoke to my niece,minx been put to sleep my sister is devestated, gonna ring her in a bit my stomach is turning. 😢
What an age but it’s never enough is it 💔

I’m so sorry luv 😞

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Haha love me a helpful dog 🤣 that is so bloody precious 😭 omg I just remembered, for a while there was a trend on TikTok of men destroying their partner’s jigsaws. They’d be all proud showing off the last piece and then the men (all men in these videos) would smash it or throw it?! It was horrible 😭
I'd smash my son-in-law's gaming PC with his work tools if he did that to my daughter's puzzle 😭🤣