Emz
Cal
Eq
Pearl
Princess prat
Demi
Hussle
After that I couldn't give a s.
Can you imagine all the tears, tantrums, hair pulling, screaming and fighting that would go on in there 🤣🤣🤣
Angie won't go in there as she's a lazy t and is afraid of herself without the filters 🙈
Emz will use Faith as an excuse but the reality is, she's afraid of missing out of a week of begging!!

Feb 29, 2024
will ferrell lol GIF by Daddy's Home

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Weaponised incompetence. She can cook. She used to cook for her dog daily. Wait till she finds out how many people finger her take away food gloveless.
I’d hardly call mince meat with mac and cheese for her dog, knowing how to cook 😭 she used to fry mince meat daily for him and make sure he had his 5 a day of cheese. As far as I’m concerned, she tried killing Zac and it’s too late for an autopsy.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I’d hardly call mince meat with mac and cheese for her dog, knowing how to cook 😭 she used to fry mince meat daily for him and make sure he had his 5 a day of cheese. As far as I’m concerned, she tried killing Zac and it’s too late for an autopsy.
She can fing cook ok, what did she do before weirdos on tiktok sent her money for food? Snort dust?