Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
IMG_9362.png
Please tell me you guys know this guy? He’s American but he’s a massive narcissist and funny to trigger. I used to troll him before I joined CC but he got evicted from his flat, ended up back in rehab after lying about not being back on meth and left TikTok for a good few months. He’s back and I told Judas about him, within seconds she made him rage end his live 😭. Anyways, he’s back live again now and ranting away, if anyones bored

MentalBear

Mar 5, 2024
IMG_9362.png
Please tell me you guys know this guy? He’s American but he’s a massive narcissist and funny to trigger. I used to troll him before I joined CC but he got evicted from his flat, ended up back in rehab after lying about not being back on meth and left TikTok for a good few months. He’s back and I told Judas about him, within seconds she made him rage end his live 😭. Anyways, he’s back live again now and ranting away, if anyones bored
This made me laugh 😂😂😂 have to go look 👀👀👀👀

Mar 15, 2024
england
IMG_9362.png
Wasn’t his mrs abusive to him, last I saw she had been arrested and he was bruised but I don’t know what happened after that, that was a while back.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
IMG_9362.png
Is he the one who got chinned by his ex bird

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Wasn’t his mrs abusive to him, last I saw she had been arrested and he was bruised but I don’t know what happened after that, that was a while back.
Yeah, he went viral for that. But then it came out he was following her about yelling at her and screaming at her to hit him and he “leaned into the punches”. He’s back with her and you can tell how scared she is of what she says. He’s so emotionally abusive.

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
She just put up a green screen of what she use to look like (one without the glasses). And said she can see she’s lost weight 😆 the one with the glasses on has a filter on you fat ugly grotesque bastard
She looks the same size to me. Up until today I've never called her Rhino or commented on her weight but after wanting to block me earlier she can do off the big RHINO with the pointy eyebrows and ridiculous hair.
Chewing Eating GIF by San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance