Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
At this time of the day too?! This is just so insensitive.

She has no respect.

She's moved onto the Manchester airport incident from last week.

She's positioning for a race debate.

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Morrrning ๐ŸŒž
I've only heard of rotten - but my daughter will no doubt know and never told me ๐Ÿคฃ it might be a memory unlocked for her!
The only computers in school when I was there were BBC Micros and they were only used in computer club, which i wasn't clever enough to go to, even though I had an Acorn Electron at home and thought I was a top basic programmer, with my never ending scroll of "hello" across the screen, in CEEFAX style font!

First PC I bought was a second hand Windows 95 in 2002, which sounded like a struggling moped (on a good day). I remember typing "Big Brother" into 'Ask Jeeves' which was on TV at the time and getting some questionable results ๐Ÿ™ˆ
My first PC was a fing SINCLAIR, then a commodore..dial up beeping was the worst! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That account that came in yesterday calling some of us sex offenders for the pearl edit in here.... it's been banned? I cant find it. Same happens when Cals banned on here. I was scrolling back to see if there was any similarities to that and the truth account.

Now i dont enjoy being called an SO but if everytime an account comes in people dont like they report it to get it banned its gonna defeat the purpose of an open platform where people can speak freely.

Mar 2, 2024
That account that came in yesterday calling some of us sex offenders for the pearl edit in here.... it's been banned? I cant find it. Same happens when Cals banned on here. I was scrolling back to see if there was any similarities to that and the truth account.

Now i dont enjoy being called an SO but if everytime an account comes in people dont like they report it to get it banned its gonna defeat the purpose of an open platform where people can speak freely.

I forgot you can even report on here , maybe Admin have keywords or they actually do read here ๐Ÿ‘€

I forgot you can even report on here , maybe Admin have keywords or they actually do read here ๐Ÿ‘€
They don't do do all they've already said they don't read the thread ffs ๐Ÿ˜ญ, I call people worse everyday ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

Thereโ€™s a few mods on here that do remove stuff.
I did apply but I donโ€™t think I got the job ๐Ÿฅฒ