Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

That account that came in yesterday calling some of us sex offenders for the pearl edit in here.... it's been banned? I cant find it. Same happens when Cals banned on here. I was scrolling back to see if there was any similarities to that and the truth account.

Now i dont enjoy being called an SO but if everytime an account comes in people dont like they report it to get it banned its gonna defeat the purpose of an open platform where people can speak freely.
Question I have, is were they in fact correct? Is it illegal to edit someone’s face onto a sexual image? Being careful with wording incase someone wants to get me banned

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I just don't think the comment was that bad, we say worse in here most of the time πŸ™‚
Maybe they’ve added an auto mod, x amount of reports and it removes the account πŸ€” I’ll be honest I only ever report doxxing but they do seem to be quicker and more efficient than the beginning days.

Maybe they’ve added an auto mod, x amount of reports and it removes the account πŸ€” I’ll be honest I only ever report doxxing but they do seem to be quicker and more efficient than the beginning days.
I'm not even entertaining this Mrs D respectfully people are grassing πŸ˜‚

Roxy Mitchell

Mar 5, 2024
Tam doesn't know s, even if the officer closed our case on her, that will forever be logged on their system and she will have her own profile with the police for future reports πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ maybe Tam don't be such a wrongen and maybe you could actually do s with your "degree"
Will Smith Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
They’ve closed the case? Damn!

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Question I have, is were they in fact correct? Is it illegal to edit someone’s face onto a sexual image? Being careful with wording incase someone wants to get me banned
I’m not sure actually, especially with the invention of AI. Has that changed the law if the body is fake (AI) and does it need to be an actress that’s edited for it to be illegal. I did wonder that also πŸ€”

I’m not sure actually, especially with the invention of AI. Has that changed the law if the body is fake (AI) and does it need to be an actress that’s edited for it to be illegal. I did wonder that also πŸ€”
It was an actual human it wasn't a cartoon 😭, I'll not know for sure until @TimothyDarwin clarifies he knows law

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
The answer is yes if the image hits a criteria to be considered a deep fake. I personally don’t feel that picture could have been considered as a deep fake.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com