Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

She slept through THAT 🀯🀯🀯
I searched for pretty_sarcastic but no one of that name was live and after that description I've got FOMO 🀣
She's just gone off. Very rarely on during daylight hours. You can usually find them having dinner around 11PM and telling the granddad he's not allowed to go to bed yet.

1000021785.png

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Amy Poehler Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

This roofer is gonna get a swift kick to the ballsack!!

Stupid t saying he loves most hated the stupid t that claimed he was in a coma and beats woman, are you ok roofer??

You are defo the type of stupid t that would sell pictures of your granny's vag just to make money, your a complete t!! And just as bad as the woman beating, racist, bigoted, homophobic fing lice riddled fs you endorse!!!

I'm gonna make sure no one watches your s show let alone pay for it!!! And are you fing thick one person pays and live streams it it will be all over the FYP as well you stupid dick!!!!

You are gonna fail miserably and loose 10k which is the only thing comforting to me about this s sho going ahead

To every victim of DV , racism, homophobia, misogyny out there I'm so sorry these animals are getting any time of day

Mar 2, 2024

Stupid t saying he loves most hated the stupid t that claimed he was in a coma and beats woman, are you ok roofer??

You are defo the type of stupid t that would sell pictures of your granny's vag just to make money, your a complete t!! And just as bad as the woman beating, racist, bigoted, homophobic fing lice riddled fs you endorse!!!

I'm gonna make sure no one watches your s show let alone pay for it!!! And are you fing thick one person pays and live streams it it will be all over the FYP as well you stupid dick!!!!

You are gonna fail miserably and loose 10k which is the only thing comforting to me about this s sho going ahead

To every victim of DV , racism, homophobia, misogyny out there I'm so sorry these animals are getting any time of day

The only reason this randy goofer guy is doing this is for clout and nothing else. Doesn't give a s if people are affected , people are upset or anyone else's MH. Clout and nothing else.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I'm not sure if I've upset you with what I said, but definitely steer clear and rock that tutu. 🫢
no absolutely not, an ill timed joke on my behalf. I hate it, it's a full bridal petticoat and so heavy. it's fine though i'm going to get the shears and dylon on it and have several carrie bradshaw moments

Sex And The City Women GIF by HBO
The Owner Of Carrie Bradshaw's Romantic Sex And The City Finale ...

Ferritface

Apr 15, 2024
St Mary Mead

Most hated is a horrible t

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village

Tired Sarah Huckabee Sanders GIF by Saturday Night Live
Here have a diazepam

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Demi is another one I need to catch up on. Only heard of her through here and she's the one with a gammy leg?
Demi is my judy garland. her mum is called tracy and is sort of a twist on dee dee blanchard/joan crawford/and a disney crone. they do voodoo (not well) and we're waiting for her septic leg to come off. the dog tries to eat the grandad and the nan is in prison or hospital (?)
we saw her nans fanny when she used the commode
*OH and demi is a great lipsyncher, considering she's on drugs

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Good afternoon all newbie here 🫣 cannot stand angie and her enablers, her behaviour Friday was absolutely disgusting and what prompted me to join here really. I’ve spent most of the weekend reading back and do the thread moves fast πŸ˜…
Yes the thread does move fast and so does the fs, right out the room when they can’t keep up.
I reserve the right to welcome you until I know you’re not cult.
do off πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ€ŽπŸ’