Now, demi and her ma in the house wuld be spectacular
Tracy as a late inning when one quits. complete jackie stallone moment
Jackie Stallone GIF by MOODMAN
Animated GIF
Jackie Stallone GIF by MOODMAN
Animated GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
no absolutely not, an ill timed joke on my behalf. I hate it, it's a full bridal petticoat and so heavy. it's fine though i'm going to get the shears and dylon on it and have several carrie bradshaw moments

Sex And The City Women GIF by HBO
The Owner Of Carrie Bradshaw's Romantic Sex And The City Finale ...'s Romantic Sex And The City Finale ...
It's all good - I just wasn't sure with everything that's happening & was hoping I'd just misunderstood.

If nothing else you can use it as a fly net after? 😂

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Demi is my judy garland. her mum is called tracy and is sort of a twist on dee dee blanchard/joan crawford/and a disney crone. they do voodoo (not well) and we're waiting for her septic leg to come off. the dog tries to eat the grandad and the nan is in prison or hospital (?)
we saw her nans fanny when she used the commode
*OH and demi is a great lipsyncher, considering she's on drugs
It gets better 🤣🤣🤣

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Random question but does anyone know what Irish Kelly outted about herself a couple of days ago as I caught a live with Serena, Chloe & The Rhino apparently Irish Kelly told something personal to Serena and never told anyone but outted it herself? Does anyone know?
Don't really feel like it's my place to repeat it. If you can get into one of their lives when they're discussing her I'm sure someone will comment about it.