Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I Googlemapped it. It's 7 miles from me. Tempted to go for a look 🤣
Take chains and padlocks? For scientific purposes...

Lonely American Horror Story GIF by AHS

Fliptok

Mar 6, 2024
I’m getting angry today. Just piss off Angie, you know as well as the rest of TT (besides blind supporters), you aren’t going anywhere near the end of Morrisons car park, never mind up the M1 to Leeds. You’re using it for content, and when you aren’t picked, you will use it to slate anyone involved, especially the organiser.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
If Pearl gets in and Angie doesn’t, that could be the trigger for their blossoming friendship to literally blow up 💀

Surely they can’t allow someone in that literally cut themselves live 🤷🏻‍♀️
You'd think not.
He's mentioned that anyone with CA or DV offences will not be permitted but says there'll be a MH nurse on site at all times. I don't know if that's his way of saying that anyone who has displayed poor MH gets a pass?
Unless he has a money tree somewhere, it'll likely be a comments section MH nurse. There's plenty of those floating about!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If Pearl gets in and Angie doesn’t, that could be the trigger for their blossoming friendship to literally blow up 💀

Surely they can’t allow someone in that literally cut themselves live 🤷🏻‍♀️
"randy" said he's been affecting people since 1993 and has no plans to stop, so he's a cocky little s who has nothing but £ signs and clout in his eyes.