Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 28, 2024
uk
The father you said you shagged Angela, just F off you scruffy, pathetic, attention seeking t! You couldn’t give a se about all the people you bully and their MH. Did you care about fact freak, Hayley, alicia or Taurian? Nah because you’re a vindictive b. You chose to sa and show everyone. Pathetic excuse for a human. Your dad would be ashamed !

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm finding it so hard to process what's happened today. I just can't imagine life as a parent being turned upside down like that within seconds. My boys laugh because they're at the age where saying `I love you` is laughable but deep down they know it's true and I'd move the fing earth for them. I shouldn't be shocked that certain people are using it as a different motive without for one second thinking of the loved ones who today have had their lives shattered.

Feb 29, 2024
I actually love you @Little Marshmallow 🥰 you make me laugh out loud with your 'wanker' comments 🤣🤣🤣
I Love You Smile GIF by corgiyolk

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Someone’s just said in Courts,”if they stop your benefit near a payday asked for a hardship payment” 😂😂 if you’ve been committing fraud you’ll get do all. She’s saying she won’t be able to feed her family or pay rent. She said she came to the app to earn money but I thought it was to call out AJ and Mad Hatter? If she can spend x amount of hours in TikTok she can get a job. If she needs to be at home,get a job that allows you to work from home

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I never condoned what miss baguette did. I was asleep when the T-shirts were made. I stated I understood both sides of the whole livestreams on the night from the outside looking in as I never remained in one live. The thing that annoys me is SEVERAL times on a period of months you preach your Mental Health yet when a hand is reached out by your friends and services you throw it back in all their faces. Wasting services time and making a piss take of people actually suffering and needing help. You are struggling and want the help; get the do off the app and get it but you can't preach hierarchy on comments on your own father when YOU directly said you fed him. You cant pick and choose how people react when your the biggest hypocrite going
Breathe Schitts Creek GIF by CBC