Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
So someone who's mocked a Muslim lady on line and told her to remove her scarf. Pretend to bash a bible. Smacked up Bradley, wished pregnancy loss. The world is full of wrongns!!
Didn’t Randy roofer say no one who’s committed DV? Surely he’s seen the vids of EQ. Just a house full of wronguns at this rate

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Good evening you beautiful lot 😘
Wave Hello GIF

Feb 29, 2024
I've just seen a video of King Louis having an argument with his girlfriend. Unfortunately it doesn't paint him in a nice light. The comments are not in his favour. Shocked
I still remember him being disrespectful and rude to a nurse , a few of us witnessed it on here at the time.
He's put a screen shot of a message about her, someone slagging her off. In the video he blamed her for his heart being inlarged and said she was basically clout chasing

I still remember him being disrespectful and rude to a nurse , a few of us witnessed it on here at the time.
Was just sat thinking about that night he was so disrespectful in hospital to anyone in his path. I don't like him others do and that's ok but from what a witnessed that night was disgusting

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've just seen a video of King Louis having an argument with his girlfriend. Unfortunately it doesn't paint him in a nice light. The comments are not in his favour. Shocked

He's put a screen shot of a message about her, someone slagging her off. In the video he blamed her for his heart being inlarged and said she was basically clout chasing

Obviously he's been through a lot and he's going to take time to mentally recover from things , but I know a few have seen his nasty side , I wouldn't be suprised if this was used as clout , tiktok is rife with it and we know that certain tiktok managers tell users to stir up drama for gifts

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Was just sat thinking about that night he was so disrespectful in hospital to anyone in his path. I don't like him others do and that's ok but from what a witnessed that night was disgusting
He was really rude to the Nurse who told him to stop recording her / be on tiktok whilst she was discussing things with him , that Nurse should be able to go to work without being recorded privately and having abuse given to her when she asks him to politely stop

He was really rude to the Nurse who told him to stop recording her / be on tiktok whilst she was discussing things with him , that Nurse should be able to go to work without being recorded privately and having abuse given to her when she asks him to politely stop
It was constant it wasn't just that 1 night not only was he streaming her and the doctor on tiktok he was streaming it into a call and I think a discord. Like I disagree with the attacks against him but he's not as sweet and innocent as people think, I really don't know how to word what I'm thinking correctly so I'll not say it at all.